Chapter 1 - Imprisonment

Start from the beginning

The Distortion World had become the Renegade's World. Something the Pokémon was proud of. Something It wanted to protect. It was then that he realized how Its sibling had truly felt.

The Pokémon's rage then came back, but not at The Original One. Instead, at Itself. It despised itself for what it was.

It had learned after several eons how to temporarily break the seal and observe the outside world it had once been a part of. However, the world was...

Beautiful.

A world without It. A world of wondrous creatures. A world where It didn't belong.

For It was Giratina, doomed to existing for balance yet being confined for the very force required to balance.

Only serving as a way to feed Its hatred for Itself, it hurt the Pokémon to look at the creation he had no right to. However, Its curiosity had been piqued. Even at the cost of Its mental health, It wanted to know more.

It was around this time that It met a man called Volo. His desire was none other than encountering the Alpha Pokémon so he could destroy this world and create a new one, void of all suffering.

Back then, It went along with the plan. Not because It wanted revenge anymore, but because the world would see it as an embodiment of evil. Under the illusion that he had It under his control, the human ordered the Pokémon to strike the one trainer standing in his path.

It had no such intentions from the beginning, but It could easily fool anyone with the lack of knowledge about It. As long as It played its hand correctly. And that it did.

Though It took two lessons from this. The first one showed It how much power It had lost. Underwhelming. It could still overpower both Dialga and Palkia at the same time, even if with some complications.

The second one was about the bonds between Humans and Pokémon, as the hearts of the trainer and its six loyal guardians were truly aligned.

Not that it mattered for It.

As long as It existed, no one would accept It. Not even Itself. Back then, It obliterated about 100 of the total 250 platforms It had created out of grief. But no one would hear Its cries. No one wanted to.

For It was Giratina, the Pokémon doomed to be despised by the world.

Later on, its eyes were placed in a kingdom which had been saved by its sibling.

It witnessed how The Original One had trusted a human named Damos, who had been betrayed and used to backstab the Alpha Pokémon. Despite being over Its burning desire for vengeance, It smiled at the suffering of Its sibling.

Arceus had left the world to come back at a later date. It made a promise then and there to trap the Original One with It in the Distortion World should the so-called God of Pokémon come back to destroy that planet full of life. If It was banished for the destruction it caused, then It'd go out of Its way to be the one to banish the glorified llama for not only the chaos but the hypocrisy.

For It was Giratina, the only Pokémon who could face Arceus in battle.

A long time passed before anything interesting happened, but something It had learned is that history repeats itself. Once again, a human sought to harness the Divine powers. It witnessed the birth of Team Galactic, it was called.

Its leader, named Cyrus, sought a world free of spirit, willing to cast aside this whole planet much like Volo once wanted.

 It witnessed how, despite the best efforts of a trainer from a little town called Twinleaf, one from another town called Sandgem, one from Pallet Town, one from Pewter City and the descendant of Volo, who was from Celestic Town, alongside some more friends, the three beings representing spirit, Azelf of Willpower, Mesprit of Emotion and Uxie of Knowledge, were captured.

It witnessed how the man called Cyrus reached the Spear Pillar and forced the three legendary Pokémon to summon Dialga and Palkia, stuck with a Red Chain similar to the Original One's.

It witnessed the harsh attempts from the trainers to stop the Pokémon of Space and Time, which ultimately failed.

And this is where the story ends for now, for the next chapter is yet to come.

'Renegade, we require your assistance.'

'Please help us stop Dialga and Palkia, they're suffering!'

'Please help us out! Only you can prevent the end of the world!'

I know Arceus is still in his slumber, and other Legendaries cannot stop the current events. I feel the seal weaken, if only a bit. I summon a portal, and show up in the place called Spear Pillar.

A thick black goo covers me as it tries to hold me inside the Distortion World, but it cannot contain me when the three beings of spirit are weakening it. I blink to adjust to the light and reality.

Despite the control by the Red Chains, something far more powerful arises within Dialga and Palkia. I glance at them to recognize those faces.

Hatred. Fear.

No matter. I hear Cynthia, the descendant of Volo, say my name between stutters. I pay no mind to that. All that I care about is this tiny universe recently created and the man who did it, for they deserve a one way ticket to the Distortion World. I ready myself for my first combat in eons and to rescue this world from a threat so I can be the main danger for the world to fix.

For I am Giratina, the Pokémon who shall earn the hatred of the Universe and save it regardless.

1452 Words

A/N

God I had so much fun writing this chapter, and I still have to write the rest. I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it. This will probably only have like three or four chapters, but I'm still hyped to write every single one. I've had the idea of writing about Giratina as some sort of Messiah saving the world that despised it for a while and boy am I hyped to speedrun writing this.

For the people that are still waiting for an upload on the Youjo Senki with Technoblade, cope harder. I'm kidding, but my motivation isn't nearly enough to write well so you're gonna have to wait for a while.

I feel like there's more things to say, but I can't think of them right now so I'm gonna leave this bit here for QnA, so ask me things about the stories and I'll try to answer them.

If you've got stupid ideas for fanfiction on the level of that one weird ass unicorn slime toy from the WOOO YEA BABY (if you know you know) let me know here so I can maybe write something as idiotic as the kids saying their father owns Roblox.

That's about it. See ya.