I nod following behind him. I watch as his face lights up when he sees a girl who looks to be my age. A light redbone complexion with dark red hair and thick built with a big butt and nice boobs, she's wearing some jeans and a crop top. "Jada I'm so glad your here. This a new freshmen here her name is Kimia David's. Could you please show her to her dorm room? It's in the private single dorms, and if you would be so nice as to give her a tour that'd be nice," he turns his attention to me again. "Jada is a Junior here so she's very familiar with campus."

I nod again nervously playing with my hands as her eyes rank up and down me as Mr. Jameson goes to get my things. When he returns he has a map, a key, and a paper with my student information and codes on it. "Thank you." I say to both of them before watching as she turns on her heel.

"We're going to have to take the long way through the back of campus. Can't risk anybody seeing you." Jada mumbles moving fast not even waiting on me.

I just frown trying to keep a positive attitude as I follow her down the halls. "What would make a rich kid wanna come here? You could've went where all the other celeb kids go." She says lowly but loud enough for me to hear.

Didn't take long for me to notice her stank attitude. "What made me want to come to an HBCU? Oh I don't know maybe because I love my people and want to be somewhere where I feel completely accepted and understood." I didn't hide my attitude when I said it.

She rolls her eyes a smirk on her lips as she continues to lead me down halls. These ones being the outside halls on the side of the building. "I don't know much about the understood part but it sure won't take long for you to be accepted. That kind of thing isn't hard for people like y'all."

I pause my walking narrowing my eyes at her. "Do we have a issue? I feel like you've been making weird comments at me since I met you." I say honestly.

She just fans me off turning her attention towards a door that says Locker/Shower Room. I tap my heel against the concrete watching as a smirk falls on her lips. "I'll be right back, K?" At first I thought she was joking but I realize she's not when she opens up the door and heads inside. The fog of smoke from the showers hitting my face as it comes out while she goes in.

I hold my things in my left hand and place my right one on my hip. I found myself growing frustrated the more I stood here. It seems like all day none of my plans have fell through. Since I touched foot on this campus it seems everything have been going wrong. All I want to do is go to my dorm room and enjoy myself alone but here I am waiting outside a locker room for what feels like forever.

I glance over between the brick tall stands that are a good distance from eachother giving you the view of the outside and the outside a view of you. I watch as I see one of the last paparazzi people out there. And just as I saw him he saw me too. His face lighting up he shoved his camera man and they began to make their way over from way in the distance.

"Oh my god." I let out turning in every direction not knowing where to go but knowing I need to go somewhere. Since I didn't know this school at all and only knew one person that person being Jada I chose to go exactly where she just went.

I rushed over gripping the door handle I pull it open basically running inside. My heels clicking against the tile floors. I'm momentarily blinded by the fog and my adrenaline is going so fast I didn't hear the sound of moans till the sound of the door creaking shut sounded. And by then I could see just exactly where the moaning came from. I stood there horrified as I saw the scene in front of me.

Jada stood planted with her face against the wall, jeans pulled down to her ankles with her mouth formed in an O shape. While the person she's having sex with has his hands planted on her hips going in and out of her. While she's halfway clothed he's completely naked showing everything. His chocolate melanin skin having droplets of water from the shower that is currently still on covering him, each muscle can be shown clearly, his body being a blank canvas without a single tattoo in sight, he has the typical football player build, skinny and the fat on him being muscle fat, his abs could be shown clearly as they become more noticeable the more he goes in and out of her, I stare up at his face seeing how concentrated he is, his plump bottom lip tucked between his teeth, his sculpted jaw clenching, his brown eyes staring at her entire frame analyzing it, his eyebrows furrowed. His hair that is brushed back in waves that appear similar to an ocean slightly wet, his lining crisp. And a single chain hangs down his neck moving with him as he moves shinning in the slight sun that comes into the locker room.