Jungkook saw taehyung coming towards him as he knitted his eyebrows when taehyung suddenly stopped walking and stand there. Then he felt someone hugged hand placed their one hand on his chest.

He looked at his side and found jennie, who was smilingly looking at him. Her one hand's palm rested on his chest and the other was holding a glass of wine.

Jungkook smirked seeing tarhyung's reaction as he smirked and pulled jennie close to himself, looking at her with the same husky eyes as he started nuzzling the sent of her perfume in the crook of her neck.

Taehyung saw the sight in front of him, he felt pain in his heart. He clenched his both fists tightly , his eyes unknowingly got teary. He didn't noticed when the tears in his eyes started rolling out in his cheeks as he quickly turned around and made his way to the restroom area.

Jungkook pulled himself little away just to seeing the reaction, he was expecting to seeing taehyung's expression all broken and regretting but in reality he was not even there. He raised his brows in confusion and looked around the hall.

"Hey, What happened? Where are you going? " Jennie asked as he yanked her hand from himself and started looking for taehyung all around the big hall.

"Kook, what happened? Are you looking for someone? "Jin asked to jungkook. Jungkook shook his head as he again looked the area where taehyung was stood earlier.

He then excused himself as jin watched him in confusion but shrugged and went to the others. Jungkook hurriedly made his way towards the restroom as he harshly removed the people in his way. Jungkook reached and opened the restroom door.

It takes on-two seconds when his eyes landed on the one person who was leaning towards the sink with his hand support and breathing heavily. He took a breath in relief and made his way towards the on cubicle, where taehyung was.

Taehyung was sniffing in his sobs as he himself didn't knew why he was crying for. He was feeling hurt, angered and lost, he was feeling like his heart got numb.

His heart was aches when he saw jungkook with the girl in his arms. And he was holding her so close to his body. 'She must be his wife'he thought in his mind.

Taehyung shut his eyes, anxiety pooling inside him, seeping in the abyss of his erratic hear. No, this is wrong. This feeling was so wrong. He is now with bogum. He bogum's boyfriend now. And jungkook, he didn't matter to him anymore now, then why seeing him with other one is hurting him this much.

He suddenly stopped his sniffing as he opened his eyes and felt someone's presence behind him.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim? "

He asked, standing behind him and looked at him in the mirror. Taehyung tap on the water and splashed the water in his face. He sighed and looked on the mirror, seeing jungkook right behind him. Looking at him through the mirror with a blank face.

Jungkook side walked a little and leaned on the wall right in front of taehyung who now met his eyes with jungkook but this time, he held so much anger and the hatred in his eyes as he stare at jungkook. Jungkook saw taehyung and observed his stare, he chuckled a little as he shook his head and kept his both hands inside in his pant pockets.