O26

Awoken by the sound of his alarm, he immediately snooze it off and sat up on his bed, feeling very empty

He turned on his right side and saw no one sleeping, not the usual view he always sees.

Where's his wife?

He rubbed his eyes and shrugged it off before got off from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

While Jeno was taking a shower, Hani was already up and ready to go to work.
She placed down the pancakes she made on the dining table and wrote a small note beside it. Everything is ready. She prepared the breakfast and she even got up early just to iron Jeno's suit for today.

Even she's a still bitter about last night she can't forget her responsibility being Jeno's wife.

She finished her coffee and placed it in the dishwasher.
"I cooked for you, you wash the dishes, I don't care" she mumbled and rolled her eyes remembering last night incident.

Well, she doesn't fully blame Jeno about it. It's Sooji's fault who ruined Jeno's mood. She's just upset that Jeno push her off last night.

She grabbed her handbag and grabbed her car key.
Today she will go to work by herself.

Jeno stood in front of the mirror, fixing his hair before spraying some perfumes- Hani's perfume then check how he looks.
Once he's 100% satisfied with his look, he grabbed his tie and headed downstairs.

He looked around the house, looking for his honey but find no one, just himself in the huge house.

He furrowed his eyebrows and walked inside the dining room, seeing a breakfast prepared on the table but the person who cooked for the breakfast is not there.
He grabbed the small note beside the plate and read it quietly.

'Good morning, I cooked you breakfast and as you read this note, I already went off to work by myself, no need to have lunch with me, I have a lot of meetings today but you don't forget to eat lunch'
- honey

Jeno placed down the note in disappointment before sighing heavily.

They didn't sleep together last night and he couldn't get his morning kiss now even more sucks he couldn't say 'I love you' to the girl last night also this morning.

He turned to his tie on his hand before rolling his eyes and made the tie by himself.

"Hani is perfect at this..." he said while tying his tie.

He then took a seat in front of the food and enjoyed the breakfast alone.

He thinks of nothing that time but how he's gonna apologize to the girl for being a bit harsh last night. He still remembers the disappointed look on her face when he told her to leave him alone.