O19

Hani grabbed the mug beside her and took a sip of her coffee while eyes still focus on the screen but then furrowed her eyebrows when she doesn't taste any coffee

She looked inside the mug and realized it's empty now.

She sighed heavily and got up from her seat then made her way to the office pantry.

She walked passed Jisung's desk and realized he's still there, doing his works. The male looked up and straightened his back. "oh, Miss Ryu" he smiled, "do you want me to do your coffee?"
Hani shook her head, "it's okay..." she muttered while looking around.

"...don't forget to put the camera" she quietly said and Jisung pressed his lips into thin lines while nodding his head, "yes miss"

She then made her way to the pantry and made a new coffee for herself.

Bzzt... Bzzt...

She reached her phone from the pocket and chuckled when she saw the ID number. She picked up the phone before bringing her mug to the small table they had there.

"yes what is it?"

"honey, it's 7:30, are you on your way home yet?" Jeno asked concern laced his tone. "not yet Jeno, I will be back a bit late today, I'm sorry"

She heard him sighed from the other line, "why? at what time will you arrive home?" she turned to the clock on the wall and hummed.
"maybe around 9:30?"

"are you alone there? is Jisung there?"

"yes Jeno, he's here, don't worry... I have a really important things to do tonight, I'm sorry, I should've told you earlier"

"hmm... it's okay, make sure to drive carefully!" Hani grinned and nodded her head, "yes, Mr. Lee..." she chuckled, "I will end the call now, don't wait for me, just sleep, you have an important meeting tomorrow morning right?"

"yeah, bye bye"

She hummed and ended the call. "Jina unnie didn't warn me that he is clingy" she muttered quietly to herself then drank her coffee before getting up and dragging her feet back to her office.

She gave a quick glance to Jisung and he nodded his head meaning that he already set up the camera somewhere. She nodded her head, "we should go home now, it's getting late" she said as she entered her office.

She closed all her computers and kept all the files inside the drawers before grabbing her handbag and walked out from her office.

Jisung who saw the girl, quickly arranged all the files and closed all the computers. He walked towards the elevator with the girl, not forgetting to bring his laptop with him.

They entered the elevator and Jisung turned to her.
"Miss Ryu, are you sure it's someone inside our company?" he asked and she lifted her shoulders while shaking her head.

"I'm not sure but that's what Hyejun suggested us to do"

He nodded his head and hummed, "if it is someone inside our company, what will you do to them?" he asked before both of them exited the elevator, heading towards the basement.

"I should ask them why they do it first"

She turned to the male and raised her eyebrows, "you didn't bring your car right?" he smiled innocently and shook his head. She chuckled and got inside her white Mazda. It's not like this is her first time driving him home, he doesn't always go to office with his car and that's why he always make sure to go home early or not he couldn't catch any taxi at late night.

Once Hani started to drive away from the building, Jisung switch on his laptop and watched the recording from the camera that he set up near his desk earlier.

"should we get a coffee first? you want baguettes?" she asked and he grinned, "that would be great" she smiled and drove to the Starbucks.

While she ordered for their drinks, Jisung eyes focused on the screen don't want to miss any single detail that happen while no one is at office.

He took a look from another CCTV footage and saw nothing suspicious at first. Just 2 security guards walking around the building, doing their duties.

Hani parked her car in front of the Starbucks and handed his drink, "do you see anything suspicious yet?" he accepted the drink while shaking his head.

"nothing"

He turned to the girl, "maybe there's nothing Miss Ryu... I guess it's not someone from our company" he sighed.

She raised her eyebrows, "really? then who's that?" she asked pointing at the screen. Jisung turned back to his screen and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw someone who is familiar to him.

It's a girl.

One of the employees there and there's a few times Jisung bumped into her but they never talk to each other.

"you know her?"

The girl in the recording carefully walked to Jisung's desk while looking around. She then made her way to Hani's office to make sure there's really no one on that floor.

"Nam Aera"

Hani furrowed her eyebrows and both of them continued watching the girl opening Jisung's computer and taking out some files from the drawers.

"I didn't expect it's her... she's quiet and looks kind" he muttered and Hani took a bite from her croissant. "you shouldn't judge someone based from their looks"

Hani sighed heavily once she saw Aera wrote something in her small notebook. "so it's really her?" Jisung nodded his head and turned to his boss.
"what should we do with her?"

She shook her head, "just like you said, she looks kind right?" Jisung hummed. "Then there must be a reason why she did this, we will meet her tomorrow and talk about this"

 "Then there must be a reason why she did this, we will meet her tomorrow and talk about this"

Surprise surprise, it's not Hyejun or Jisung who stole the money. 🙃
Why do you think Aera stole the money?? Give me your thoughts! ><