O22

The girl entered the white Mazda before letting out a heavy sigh

The girl entered the white Mazda before letting out a heavy sigh. She turned to the man on the driver seat who was looking at her all the time with a soft smile on his face.
"how was your day today, honey?"

It's been a month since she had been married to Lee Jeno and she admitted it he treats her like a queen and always bear with her that has a roller-coaster ride emotion.
One time she's being sweet and listen to him well, the next seconds she will being cold and ignore him but he never complains about it instead he just chuckled and shrugged it off.

He's indeed the man that everyone would die for and Hani is so lucky to have him.

Hani pursed her lips together and lifted her shoulders, "stress" she shortly replied which made him laughed. "as usual, huh?" she hummed.

Jeno started to drive away from the company to their destination.
They promised with Jeno's parents to have a dinner with them today so here they are now, on their way to their house.

"have you heard of any models that will join the company?" Jeno asked and Hani furrowed her eyebrows. "hm? no? probably Jisung haven't tell me yet... why?" she turned to him.
"how do you know?" she asked again.

He gave a quick glance towards the girl before smiling and shook his head, "nothing... but I was just wondering if you could not accept some of the models that apply to be in the company?"

The girl tilted her head and hummed, "yeah of course we could do that, we don't accept all of them because they will go through one audition first" she raised her eyebrows, "why do you asked?"

Jeno smile awkwardly before shaking his head, "nothing just curious"

She eyed him weirdly, "Jeno, we've been married for only a month I know that but I could read people easily you know, what do you hide from me?"
He grinned and shook his head, "nothing honey, I was just wondering"

"you're not... planning to sabotage one of the model right?"

His eyes widened, "oh my god, how could you think of me like that? Of course not" she rolled her eyes, "I know you are able to do anything with my company now but please don't do stupid things for your own benefits"

Jeno stopped at the traffic lights and turned to his wife before gently reached her hands and caressed it, "I know Hani, I was just..." he pressed his lips into thin lines and sighed. She furrowed her eyebrows, waiting for his next words.

He turned in front and shook his head, "ah nothing, I will talk about this later..." Hani frowned and sighed while shaking her head.