Spin the Bottle

"I'll go first." Everyone seemed ok with this statement of Ron's.
"Don't forget veritaserum." Hermione pointed out. The inner circle were a bit surprised to see how seriously they are taking the game.
Snape magically pulled out veritaserum , the doled out dosages.
Once everyone was ready Ron took the empty butter beer bottle from Hermione and spun it. When it landed on Tom, who was silent the entire time, Ron had a shit eating grin on his face. The other quite adults gazed skeptically at this. Draco gulped in utter fear, and moved closer to his mother.
"So, Voldy." Tom clearly cringed at the name. "My question is, if you are a half-blood."
There was an awkward pause, and tension in the air that made the death eaters nervous,
"Yes."
All of his followers looked to him in utter shock. After all, they all were purebloods, except Severus. But because of his classism, people assumed that he was a pureblood.
"You didn't know?" Harry innocently asked.
"You knew?" Tom asked calmly raising his eyebrow. "Yup." Harry responded, popping the 'p'.
Tom seemed to acknowledge Harry's statement, still remaining calm.
"So, your turn to spin the bottle." Hermione said handing the bottle to him.
Tom took the bottle and it landed on Severus.
"Who is your loyalty pointed towards?"
Snape looked down slightly, then said, "By unbreakable vow I am loyal to Harry Potter."
The inner circle was shocked, Draco more so. Tom gave an understanding nod. The conscious griffindors smiled slightly and Ginny was still out cold.
"What!" Draco exclaimed. "Why! Why him! He's just a stuck up kid, that lived like a prince!"
"Your describing yourself. And what type of prince was abused?" Harry replied nonchalantly.
"What?!"
Hermione and Ron just looked neutral, where as Neville looked calm but about to murder someone. A face they had only seen Tom where. The inner circle shivered again.
Just who where these children?
Answer; two psychopaths, one future dark lord, and the token sane of the friend group.