Trapped

So what happened exactly?
Well Dumblebitch decided to send Harry and co on a grand adventure to trap Voldy's inner circle.
And what did that lead to?
Them all getting trapped in the same fucking room.
Yay!

"So since no one has decided to speak I will. I really don't want to fight. Like I really don't. Dumbledore is a bitch. Can we all agree on that?" Harry said desperately, but what Harry said shocked the inner circle to say the least. "Not so golden boy are you now Potter." Draco said coming out of his shock. Ron snorted at this a Hermione was obviously hiding a giggle. Ginny looked at Harry in utter shock.
"What?! But Harry he's—" Ron silenced Ginny's complaining by knocking her out.
"Fucking light sided traitor." He muttered under his breath.
"I'm sorry but, What the hell is going on here?!" Snaps exclaimed, as he couldn't understand this. Just before this he thought Harry Potter, a.k.a 'THE BOY WHO FUCKING LIVED', was a light side. Another lackey for Dumbledore. He is now second guessing his thoughts on everything.
"Yes, unfortunately she and I are blood related," There was and awkward pause for most, but some shivered as they saw dark aura surrounding Ron. "Which means I can reprimand her when necessary." Ron said this in a calm demeanor, again surprising most.
"Well this is boring, can we play a game or some shit?" Harry said as he was sprawled out upside down on a couch that certainly wasn't there before.
"Harry, everything is boring to you. But sure, who's up for truth or dare." Hermione said while patting Harry on the head. Everyone murmured an agreement as it was long discovered that magic could not be use in the room.
*cough cough* Neville tried to kill Bellatrix. *cough cough*
Hermione pulled out a bottle of butter beer and gave it to Harry. Of which he chugged it in less than 5 seconds. "This is why we don't let you drink." Hermione said giving Harry a side eyed glance.
"And who said that ever stopped me?" He responded. The adults in the room looked to Harry. "What do you mean by that?" Snape asks looking at him skeptically.
"I mean, when you live with griffindors, a.k.a, a band of psychopaths and murderers in training, being the only sane one there. You just don't stay sober." As Harry finished the inner circle wanted to laugh and think it wasn't true, but with his dead ass serious face and the other conscious griffindors in the room not backing up their innocence, to put it lightly they started to second think who they are trapped in a room with.
"So how do you play?" Belletrix asked, breaking the silence. To which Neville responded, "To play you spin an empty bottle on the ground, who ever the tip is pointed at is the person the spinner asked the question, truth or dare. The questioned responds with either of the two. Then after the dare is done or truth answered, the questioned is now the spinner, and repeat for however long the game lasts." As Neville was saying this he was giving Bellatrix a death glare.
"So who spins first?"

Hello! This was edited by me after I finished the story. I hope this betters your experience.
🍃