| Chapter 10 |

| * Michael's Point of View * |

  Oh would you look at that, he actually got out of his 'safe spot'. "Where were you, Ennard?" I said firmly. I swear whenever I want to be nice they ruin it.. 

 "Are you going to answer me." "Sorry Michael.." "Yeah yeah, where were you? You know if someone finds out I have you they're going to think I stole you and I'll go to jail or something!

  "Hm, sorry.." "You're not answering me!" "Fine jeez.. I um..I saw a rat.. I thought.. maybe I could be its friend, you can't speak to me a lot since you go to school.."

Seriously.."Ugh..Ennard" I signed while shaking my head. "Ennard, I love you and all but.. like- I can't ALWAYS be with you.."  "Mhm, I know.." "Oh- and you said you saw a rat right..?" 

  "Yeah.."  "Don't. Ever. Bring. A. Rat. In. My. House. Got it?" "Uh- yeah got it.." He swore. 

Sometimes I don't understand myself..I should be angry, but I'm not. I feel..bad for him..I mean I understand wanting attention or affection from your loved ones but.. it's more than that, I.. don't want him to be sad I want to make him feel happy..No, loved.. 

  I want him. I want him to feel like the most important person in this hell so called 'Earth' 

Maybe this is what people get so worked out about, 'Love,' I never knew how it felt..Sure a lot of people love me but.. I haven't loved someone like this in a long time..except that time it was platonic, but.. I don't think it's platonic this time...

No! You can't love him.. He's an animatronic- you're a human.. Idiot, plus you don't even like boys..but what if I do make him feel bad I mean.. he does break a lot of my rules but mostly because I keep adding more.. I should probably ask him...

| * Ennard's Point of View * |

There you go, Ennard. Are you happy now? 'Yes, but to be honest.. I didn't think Michael was THIS naive..' Pfft- yeah, I thought you said he was 'smart' I heard Ballora tease. 'Okay that's it! I'm taking back control.'

   What~? Can't handle me talking bad about your boyfriend? She teased again. 'He's not my boyfriend! We've only known each other for 7 months Ballora..7 MONTHS!

  Fine here, have control. He spaced out anyway. Probably thinking abou- 'Finish that sentence and I swear to god I will kill you.' 

.

.

.

Finally.. at least all the other Funtime were sleeping.. Stupid Ballora thinking I like Michael! Where did she even get that? Eh doesn't matter. Wait- Michael is spacing out.. Wonder what he's thinking about..

"Hey Michael??" I said while waving my hand in his face. He jumped a little "Huh- yeah?" "You okay? You space out for a while." ''Oh I'm sorry and yes I'm okay." "Hmm... okay!" "Um Ennard.." I heard Michael say, he sounded afraid or worried.. "Yeah?" 

"Am I a bad friend? O-or like do I make you feel bad?" I hear him ask, it sounded like he wanted to cry..but most importantly where the fuck did Michael get this conclusion? "No, you're the nicest one I've had so far"  

but to be honest.. 

I don't even have friends because I fear that..they would judge me because they think I'm like the most useless or worthless animatronic, even though I have absolutely no proof that that's what they would think and they would probably be the nicest person I've met..

I mean Michael is an exception. I killed him but he wants to be my friend. I mean I really don't wanna be his friend because.. I don't wanna get bored of him and make him sad but it's probably too late already..

 "Hmm.. are you sure? I can change if you'd like.." He said. If this is how humans feel I don't ever want to be one.. Well only if all of their lives are depressing. Well actually you can never run away from sad thoughts even us animatronics get that.

  "Yes, I'm positive and please don't change yourself for me.. '' Weirdo why would anyone change themselves for someone. I have a weird feeling that multiple humans do this..

   "Hmm alright.. Well what would you like to do? So you don't feel 'lonely' or anything like that" "Hm ya know.. I always pick the games. Why don't you pick one this time?" 

  "Uh.. me?" Michael asked. I saw him point at himself with his finger. Do people even let him decide for himself? 

  "Yeah you can choose! plus you know more games than me-" Maybe like this I could learn more about him. 

  He doesn't talk a lot about himself. Maybe the game he'll choose can help me know more about him! It's going to be like that time we played hide and seek..Oh well that was a long time ago.

   "Hmm.. how about we make our own obstacle course?" He asked. Oh I've never played that before! Maybe I can see how flexible and how much stamina he has.

   "Yeah I wanna do that!" Oh boy I'm so excited the other Funtimes builded me to have lots and lots of stamina! Mostly so we can run away.. but that doesn't matter anymore because now we live with Michael.

Hehe

| * Michael's Point of View * | 

 "Hmm..how about we make our own obstacle course?" I asked. Hopefully he doesn't think it's going to be outside.. we're just going to make one out of things around the house.

Wait..Ennard is heavy! He's going to make so much noise when he runs or jumps.. Oh god- oh well he seems too happy to cancel the game. Let's hope he doesn't make too much noise.. wait what if he falls?! Gah! There's so many possibilities and I can't think of a positive one. Then I felt Ennard touch my back...

  "AH-! What the hell Ennard" I told him my back was sensitive! Wait did I tell Axel or Ennard? I don't remember.

  "Eh-?! Sorry I didn't know! I'm so sorry" He yelped while backing away from me. "Ah.. no it's okay I should've told you sooner..." Man now he probably feels bad.."Hmm.. I'm still sorry.." He apologized."It's fine..really" Ughhh that was so embarrassing.

 "So~ where would you like to build it?" I asked. I tried to change the mood or atmosphere. " Uh in your Living Room! There's a lot of space there." I knew he was going to say that.. oh well time to start working.

  -----------------

1,1134 words in this chapter including this.