| Chapter 7 |

| * Michael's Point Of View * |

I checked Ennard, there was nothing wrong with him so, I decided to check Ennard's CPU ( kinda like his brain ) I was watching the footage that he had when I was showing him C.C's room, I was shocked when I saw that he was telling the truth, C.C's room was the storage room and I was holding a hammer instead of a toy phone..I was confused on why I saw the storage room as C.C's room is C.C even real?! I put Ennard's CPU into him and turned him on " Oh, hey Michael so am I actually going crazy, or am I right?" "Uh, you were right" "Yeah! I knew it" "but why did you see the storage room as another room?" "I don't know okay, I'm confused myself " Wait what if that was like a one-time thing" "No, it's not because I remember that room for a long time" "Uh that's weird. Wait maybe try looking at it again" "Okay" we both went upstairs and looked at uh... I don't know what to call it anymore C.C's room or the storage room! I looked at it, but it still looked the same the toy phone, closet, and lamps. "Ennard I still see it the same.." E-Ennard am I going insane..?"   Ennard just looked at me and said "I-i don't think so, I mean I don't think your that type of person, to be honest, maybe something is messing with your mind" "I don't think anything could possibly mess with my mind Ennard" "Oh, well maybe let's try to...ignore this then?" "How will I ignore this Ennard, I mean my brother that I think I have could not be even real and we are seeing different things and I could possibly be going insane and you want me to try to ignore this?!"  "I mean you still have other responsibilities and I thought we could try to try to figure this out another day" "Okay Ennard but it has to be soon alright" "okay"

| * Time Skip * | (Ennard's Point of View now)

It's been a few hours since.. that happened I just decided to explore more of the house since I never really went upstairs I rushed upstairs. Okay so I've gone to Elizabeth's room and the storage C.C room thing, there were three more rooms I haven't checked I decided to go to the closest to me I opened the door it looked like a guest room it even had its own bathroom I started looking there wasn't anything too interesting though so I moved on to the other room when I opened the room it looked like Michael's parent's room I didn't want to look that much because I mean it's literally Michael's parent's room that's awkward I did look around a bit there was a picture of all of them except C.C I saw that Michael still wore the same mask he has right now a red foxy mask e also had a grey shirt with jeans I then looked at Elizabeth I believe she has long ginger hair with green eyes they looked like Circus Baby's eyes she was also wearing a hot pink collar shirt and a blue skirt oh and she also had a big red bow. I then looked at the parents a man with brown hair and blue eyes he really looked like Michael he was also wearing a lot of purple I then noticed that there was no mom but then I saw another picture it was a woman with ginger blondish hair and green eyes she was wearing a grey-green dress with black heels but again nothing much was here I then went to the last room when I entered it looked like an office it had blueprints everywhere it seems as Michael's father worked at Freddy Fazbears since he had a lot of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy blueprints I was just searching around until I found some kind of letter that said To: Michael I decided to tell Michael "Hey Michael there is a note for you!" "Okay uh where are you!" "I'm upstairs in some kind of office!" it was funny how we were screaming at each other instead of me just going to find him but this is more fun. I then heard Michael coming upstairs

| * Michael's Point of View * |

I ran upstairs and went to my Dad's office and saw Ennard with an envelope in his hands "Okay I'm here" "Okay so uh I found a note for you" "Do you know who it's from?" "No not really" "okay and how do you know it's mine it could be for another Michael" "I don't know, but I'm assuming it's yours's" "Okay, and what makes you think that?" "It was on your dad's drawer saying Important Stuff I don't know something like that, I didn't care enough" "Oh okay I guess we could see if it's mine but if it's not we'll put it back okay" "okay" Ennard then handed me the envelope I opened it carefully to make sure I didn't break it I then saw a note I grabbed it and unfolded it, it said " Hello Michael, so I'm guessing it was time for me to tell you remember when I said that day if I don't come back open the 4th drawer on the right side on my desk and find one that says To: Michael well this is what I wanted to say to you on the future I'm not sure if you want to hear about this topic again but I need to tell you the day you say C.C with Elizabeth's bow and blood all over him that didn't happen C.C was you so to explain this the easient way you witness Elizabeth death and you hold Elzabeth's bow sonce Elizabeth was alone she died and then you were alone too and you were also very close to Circus Baby luckily you only got knocked out causing you to go to a coma but you didn't remember that the doctors said that you were having some kind of nighmares while you were in there you then woke up one day and we brought you home since I didn't want you to die like Elizabeth I told you a lie you might remember this but if you don't I said this after you woke up "Dad, what happened?" "You accidentally killed your younger brother C.C" "Wait but I don't have a younger brother" "Actually you do this is what happened (tells the story on Fnaf 4 when the birthday party happened you know he they put C.C on freadbears mouth and bye-bye C.C the backstory thing stopped just right now so ye)so yea then you passed out a few days later and went to a coma so I'm guessing you forgot that after that happened" that what kinda happened I then sorta brainwashed you to believe that and made you think that the storage room is C.C's room don't ask how I did it, but yeah you really don't have a younger brother that you killed, oh and you have another sibling and this one is real if you want to know more about her loo at the P.S.. -William P.S look at the top right drawer and find something called Michael 2 if you want to know more about you're younger sister since I ran out of space in this piece of paper." I dropped the note and started crying a bit Ennard noticed that I was crying and he asked "Uh are you okay did something happen?" while he said that he sounded very concerned was it really this easy to earn his trust or is he pretending again? "Uh, yeah I'm fine let's just go to a different drawer there's another note there that might be useful..." "Um okay I guess"

 Question of the day: What do you think will happen?

This is the end of this chapter I swear I'll try to update this faster(1362 words including this)