I pulled up to Fez's house and walked in.

"Hey what's going o-," I stopped as I saw a middle age guys sitting dead on the couch with blood running from his neck. Fez grabbed my back and placed his hand over my mouth. He shushed me quietly as Faye hid in a corner.

"I need you too get them out of here," Fez whispered.  Ash walked out of the hallway.

"Okay but-," I said before he cut me off.

"Don't ask question Blair, you are the only person I can trust right now," he said. I nodded softly. I walked down the hall with Fez. Ash grabbed a large gun and held it in his hands. Fez and I stopped and looked at him confused. He walked back into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Ash, what are you doing?" Fez asked.

"I'm not letting them," Ash said. I looked over at Fez confused. Fez pursed his lips and banged on the door.

"Ash c'mon man open up! Just go with Blair!" Fez yelled. I looked back at Faye. She gave me a sad look. I heard a yell at the door. The SWAT we're here. What the fuck?

"Fez wha-," I started asking.

"Hide," Fez said shoving me back into a room.

"The doors right there," He said pointing. I looked back at him. The door was knocked down as SWAT agents rushed in. I slid behind a wall. They grabbed Fez and put his hands behind his back. They hovered around the bathroom door with Ash.

"We know you're in there!" They yelled listening. I covered my mouth softly. They banged on the door.

"Ash don't do anything stupid!" Fez yelled. He looked over at me as I looked around the corner.

"Go," Fez mouthed. Silence rang out. I flinched as gunshots went though the door. SWAT guards dropped dead.

"Ash!" Fez yelled. The door opened as Ash sat there. I watched the laser from a gun go into the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's just a kid!" Fez screamed. I shook my head. Fez's yells rang out. A small gunshot erupted. Tears stung at my eyes as a loud thump came from the bathroom. Fez looked over at me emotionlessly. More SWAT guards ran in. I stood up in shock and ran out. I immediately got in my car. Struggling to push the button as tears ran down my cheek I started driving. Slowly swerving in the lanes. I pulled up at Rue's house and stopped. I sat in my car in shock. The sky was dark. A street lamp illuminated the area. I grabbed at my throat as the air became thin. I opened the door and stumbled out. Tears running down my cheek. Trying to collect what just happened I took deep breaths in confusion.

"Blair?" A voice asked. I looked over at a familiar face. Elliot. I sobbed as I collapsed to the ground. He rushed over.

"Shit, what's wrong," He asked kneeling next to me. I cried uncontrollably on the ground. He looked at me in shock and confusion.

"Where's Rue?" I asked crying.

"I don't know that why I came here, I haven't heard from her in a while," Elliot said. I shook my head and cried.

"I live right over there, my parents aren't home, so how about he just get off the street or something," Elliot said helping me up. We got to his house and went up into his room. It was cute. Dimly lit. Band posters everywhere. He helped me into his bed. I sat there and set my head on my knees as tears rolled down my cheeks. Elliot shut the door softly and looked at me sympathetically.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head softly. He nodded and looked down. He sat on a chair next to his desk. I looked at a record player.