Chapter 48: Couple's Challenge

Start from the beginning

"The man must push the woman against the wall. If she blushes, the couple will be rewarded another dice. If she has no response... You can break up!"

"Is this really necessary?"

Shido was in a cold sweat. He himself was not too worried. After all, he made the Spirits shy. But wouldn't this standard make other couples break up?

Moreover, there was a wall next to them, so they could do it anytime.

"Alright, who will come first?"

Shido asked casually.

"Proposal. Let Kaguya come first!"

Yuzuru responded softly.

"It doesn't matter..."

Kaguya nodded lightly, and then asked a little bewildered:

"How should I complete this contract?"

"Leave it to me!"

Shido smiled softly and took Kaguya aside, pushing her back against the wall, then patted the wall with one hand, and made a 'boom' sound.

"Kaguya..."

Shido stared at the Spirit's eyes and said softly.

"What...what's wrong?"

Kaguya gritted her teeth lightly, a little nervous.

"I love you!"

Shido confessed.

"I... I..."

Kaguya's face flushed, and she couldn't look at Shido. She was obviously overwhelmed by Shido's atatck.

"Beep Beep Beep! Great success!"

'Crack! With a sound, another dice appeared out of thin air...

Shido did not pick up the dice, but looked at Yuzuru and motioned.

"Question. Why waste time?"

Yuzuru asked with a frown. Since they could continue the game, why not hurry up?

After all, this seemed to be a racing game.

"This is not a waste of time, it's the rules of the game. Since you and I are also lovers, naturally we have to finish it!"

Shido said naturally, that's what he thought. Since he went on a date with the Yamai Sisters at the same time, he would naturally give them the same couple experience.

Winning or losing the game was really not that important. The most important thing was to have fun. Now that he did it with Kaguya, he would naturally do it with Yuzuru.

"Yeah, that will be more fair!"

Kaguya agreed and nodded. She was not embarrassed by her performance just now. After all, everyone knew the charm of Shido and it was difficult to resist. She believed that Yuzuru would not do any better.

"Compromise. Come to Yuzuru."

Yuzuru said faintly, but Shido could see that her ears were a little red, and it was obvious that her heart was not as calm as it seemed on the surface.

Shido smiled, and pushed Yuzuru against the wall according to the place where Kaguya was just now, then reached out and patted the wall and stared at the Spirit.

Compared to Kaguya, Yuzuru seemed to be calmer, at least on the surface.

Of course, to make the other party shy, Shido had his own plan. He chuckled lightly, lowered his head and said:

"Yuzuru..."

After speaking, he breathed softly into Yuzuru's ear

"Ahhh!"

Yuzuru screamed blushingly, covering her ears, and her legs a little soft.

"Despicable. Shido!"

Yuzuru gritted her teeth and spoke.

Shido laughed, he naturally knew that Yuzuru's ears were more sensitive, and she would definitely not be able to withstand such an attack, and she became shy.

"Beep Beep Beep! Great success!"

'Crack! With a sound, another dice appeared out of thin air.

Shido was surprised. Is this a bug in the game?