Jeon Jungkook silently glared at her, but she was smiling, making others unable to vent their anger on her.

When he thought about leaving this little clown, he sighed in his heart, "Little Lamb, don't talk anymore."

Xie Lisa did not understand, "Why?"

He said, "If you say anything more, I won't be able to stop myself from taking you away."

Xie Lisa glared at him, turned around, and no longer paid any attention to him.

By the side, Jeon Jungkook had finished tidying up. She also changed into a Mi He blouse made of leno s and a white dress that was scattered all over.

Xie Lisa saw him to the door, and watched him mount the horse. With his hands behind his back and a smile on his face, he said in a completely obedient, "Big Brother Xiao Jungkok, you have a safe journey."

Jeon Jungkook looked deeply at her, and worriedly warned steward to take good care of her, before calling him over for another round. Only after they had guaranteed the safety of Prince's wife with their lives, did he harden his heart, and rode his horse to leave.

The clatter of hooves could be heard as they disappeared into the distance, leaving only a straight back.

Xie Lisa stood at the doorway for a long time. Only until she could no longer see him did she turn around and return to her room. She lowered her head and laughed, feeling that she had overthought things and was just about to send Shang Yu to Duke Dingguo's Mansion to invite him in, but she didn't expect that servant would suddenly say: "Empress, His Highness is back!"

She was stunned, before she could digest this news, she saw Jeon Jungkook walking in from the second door, and arriving in front of her like a gust of wind.

Xie Lisa was shocked, "Why did you come back?"

He didn't have enough time to explain, so he pulled her by the hand and walked towards the study room in a hurry, as if there was something extremely urgent going on.

Xie Lisa was unable to catch up to him, so he simply carried her and walked towards the study room in two or three steps.

He opened the door and went into the inner room. He took a red kite from the top shelf of the bookcase and handed it to her: "I almost forgot to give it to you. Last time I asked you what you wanted for the new year, and when you asked for a kite, I took the opportunity to paste one for you."

The kite was not as exquisite as the ones sold on the street, but the skeleton was very sturdy. With one glance, one could tell that he had painted it himself. Every part of it had been personally made by him. The craftsmanship was very rough, but he had done it bit by bit. Xie Lisa's eyes were a little sore. He looked at him with the kite: "You came back to give me this?"

He nodded.

"You don't want to delay your departure?"

Recently, he had been smiling quite a bit, and was no longer as devious as before. "Sorry for the delay."

However, if he didn't personally hand the kite over to her, he wouldn't be at ease.

Xie Lisa rubbed his eyes, "No wonder I kept looking at you in secret all these while."

There was a time when he was alone in the study all day long and wouldn't let anyone in. Every time she went to look for him, he seemed a little flustered, the table was clean, he asked her what he was doing and said nothing, only lied to her about checking the border.

Who would believe that?

Xie Lisa had wanted to investigate this matter thoroughly, but unfortunately, after the incident with the First Prince, his thoughts were gradually divided, and he had forgotten about this matter.