Big Sister vs Little Brother

A, B and C Block is over. Leaving only D and E Block to go. And after few minutes break, the D Block has start and the battle is quite intense. After the long battle in the prelims, two teams have reach the final round of D Block.

(Odaiba Big Stadium)

DJ: Even though it didn't move as fast the battle in C Block, the players in D Block has respond fast, too! And it has finally reach the final round!

In the artic diorama, it reveal three LBX at each side. One side has Buld, Titan and Hakai-O. The other side has Warrior, Gladiator and Judge.

DJ: We have the Brothers of Hell, Ryota, Kira and Kiyama, the champion of Hokkaido region! And we have the Australia Champion team, Carlos, Randy and don't forget of last year's Artemis Champion, Mike Maxwell!

《Mike Maxwell》

The audience cheer loudly for both team. Buld, Titan and Hakai-O surrounded Warrior, Gladiator and Judge by pointing their weapons at them.

Randy: Damn it! They have us surrounded!

Carlos: What should do, Mike?

Mike: Like we always do. Breakthrough!

Randy: Yeah, that's right!

Carlos: Geez... You always that easy going!

Ryota: Just shut up already!

Kira: So much for the previous Artemis champion!

Kiyama: Just bite the dust already!

Buld and Hakai-O shoot with their launcher and gatling gun at the opposing group. The explosion and the hit from the bullets causing some smoke to appear around them.

Kira: And then I'm going in!

Titan move in high speed toward into the dust. In the cloud of ice dust, they heard a loud crash.

Ryota: Did you get them?

Kira: I-I think so... Wh-What?!

When he look at his CCM, it reveal that Titan's life point has reach lower than half. When the smoke clears, Titan get knocked out from the dust.

Ryota: Titan!

Judge, Warrior and Gladiator jump out at the same time.

Randy: If you think that can beat us down...

Carlos: ...think again!