13. I heard how naive you are

Start from the beginning

- For now I don't want to talk to him, in addition, with some words he made it very clear that it means nothing to him. - I gasped, and then we said that we would change the subject, because so far, it is not a very pleasant thing for me

We spent the rest of the day resting after yesterday, which was really very intense for all of us. We are going back to school tomorrow and I must admit that I am not very happy with this fact, because I completely do not want to study, and I know that after returning from vacation, the teachers will certainly do a lot of tests to check our knowledge.

I was just walking towards the huge door leading to our school. I wasn't really ready to go back to this place, but I had no choice. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me, and moments later Amelie appeared next to me.

- Hi! - she greeted, hugging me to her, and I cuddled up in her arms, smiling gently at the same time, because I really missed her

- Hi Amelie! How are you? - I asked as we stepped away from each other and walked together towards the entrance to the building

- Overall, everything is fine, although this job is exhausting me. - The girl sighed heavily, rubbing her sleepy eyes with her hands

After school, Amelie worked at her aunt's café. She wanted to earn money for studies and further life after high school. I really liked her approach and how brave and hardworking she was. I've always dreamed of being like this, but my ass is clearly too lazy.

We crossed the threshold of my hated building, and the eyes of a dozen or so people turned to us. Suddenly I noticed that my hated person was heading in our direction, namely - Jenice Scott. She was dressed in a tight black dress, perfectly showing all her advantages, fur and high-heeled shoes. She also had a purse on her shoulder. She was looking right at me, looking as if she was about to murder me. Finally, it stopped in front of us, preventing us from passing.

- Amelia, you can check if you are needed in the biology room, because you are definitely not needed here. - Scott asked my friend, smiling fake at her, at which Amelie just sighed and walked towards our school lockers

- You have no right to talk to her like that. You are only needed in a psychiatrist.-  I huffed, looking at her with obvious contempt

- Sabrina, how long we haven't seen each other! I have waited so long for this meeting. - she muttered sarcastically, maintaining hostile eye contact with me

- You should meet with the brain and the psychiatrist first. - I replied, and then I looked at her for the last time and moved towards Amelie who was standing by the cabinets and looking for something there.

- I heard how naive you are. - I heard suddenly, then I felt a sudden rush of heat and I froze

- What are you talking about? - I asked, turning to face her

- You have a very vivid imagination, sweetheart. - she said, coming closer to me- But I didn't expect that to the point that I thought Cooper would want you

I was completely still. I thought this case would stay between us, and Cooper just told the others about it? I thought I was about to burst out of nerves. Now, most likely, I will be the guardian of mockery in our school, with Jenice Scott at the helm. And at that moment it was he who entered the building. It was that moment, the seconds when something broke inside me. As soon as I could, I moved towards the teenager. Without thinking at all, I hit his cheek with all my strength, and then, without waiting for the further course of events, I walked towards the biology room. I took my seat there and all I have to do is wait for Nessa to appear, with whom I am sitting on the bench for this lesson. Suddenly, a pissed-off Noriega ran into the classroom, who measured me with his furious eyesight and turned towards me. He sat down on the bench in front of me and turned away.