[ X ] HELLO, MY QUEEN

Start from the beginning

I continuously hit his chest with my fists. One of his people stepped forward to stop me but Hyunjin raised his index finger and that person automatically halted. He bowed and went back to his place, which is behind Hyunjin.

Hyunjin held my wrists with his one hand. He squeezed it to prevent me from hitting him. His other hand went to cup my face, "Princess... I am not afraid of hell anymore. In fact, I am satan's best friend." He said before laughing out loud.

"Fuck you." He didn't respond, he just smiled like a madman. He let me go before turning around as he climbed on his horse.

I was about to step forward when someone from behind pulled my hair back. One of his people placed a handkerchief on my nose. I managed to remove it, but I already inhaled a lot of chemical from it. My sight became blurry, and I felt dizzy until my vision went dark.

"Princess..." I slowly opened my eyes when I heard a faint voice. My forehead creased as I stared at the woman in front of me.

"Who are you- ouch..." I could feel a throbbing pain all over my head. I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath. I never had a bad headache like this before. It hurts so much.

"I am a court lady from Pria that is assigned to serve you, Your Highness." That made me open my eyes.

"What do you mean... Pria?"

She flashed a smile, which is obviously fake as she nodded, "Yes, Your Highness. You are currently inside the territory of Pria Dynasty."

I roamed my eyes around the place. Its gothic interior is enough to prove that I am really not in Ariaden nor Miren. Pria is surely very different from the two kingdoms. Pria's dark setting screams a lot of danger. This woman in front of me... she doesn't seem trustable. No, actually, all the people in this kingdom aren't safe to trust. I already even considered their leader as my greatest nemesis.

"Where the fuck is your shitty King?"

The woman's smile faded. Her expression became blank, yet fury is noticeable in her eyes. She smiled again without humor, "You don't call our King like that, Your Highness." She sternly stated.

"Don't call him what?" I raised a brow.

"That word." She replied, still smiling.

"You mean shitty? Why? Is it bad? I am just saying the truth-"

I gasped and held my right cheek after she landed her palm on my face. I looked at her with wide eyes, and this bitch just smiled. I stood up and leveled her glare, "How dare you touch me with your filthy hand."

"You must know your place here, Your Highness. Even though the King already considered the idea of making you his Queen, you are still from Miren. Min's blood still run through your veins."

I was about to shot back when the door widely opened. Hyunjin walked towards us. The woman immediately bowed when he signaled her to get out. I followed the woman with my sharp gaze until someone snapped his finger in front of my face.

I glared at him, "Take me back to Ariaden."

He lazily sighed and walked past me as he comfortably sat on the wide bed, "I don't have to do that. I am sure Sunghoon's going to rescue you here... oh wait... I just realized something..."

"You have Sunghoon as your prince charming and Heeseung as your knight in shining armor..." His laugh filled the entire corners of the room. He even clapped out of amusement, "Damn... how lucky..."

His laugh slowly faded when he noticed my reaction. He cleared his throat and stood up. He walked towards me and gently caressed my hair, "But what are you gonna do, Princess? You are for the King..." He emphasized the last sentence as he drew his face closer to mine,

"... and that King... is me."