School starts (part 2)

(going from last part)

"You know what, go knock her the fuck out," Javon's says pushing me towards her. "alright bet," i say walking up to her. "come on bitch," she says swinging he arms tryna hit me but missed every time. I threw one punch and hit her in the side of the face. I jump on top of her and start punching the fuck outta her. Javon pulled me off and we went to my car and sat on the side of the road. "Fuck!" i yelled. "you alright," he asked worried. "no, it's not even midday and i already fought 2 people and i- i cant do this anymore," i said while trying to hold my tears but couldn't. I was sitting on the side of the road with Javon hugging me and a car pulled up. "Thanks bye," i heard a familiar voice say. "Hey, you okay? he asked as i looked up and seen Jaden. "No," i say. "What happened?" he asked. "I just fought 2 people and i can't do this shit anymore, i dont wanna be here," i say crying. Jaden hugged me tightly. I drove home with tears in my eyes. As soon as we get there i walk into the nearest bathroom and wash my face. "why are you's home," Dj asked as i walk out of the bathroom. "I couldn't stand being a school anymore," i said trying to hold my tears back. "what happened?" Dj asjed whilst giving me a hug. "these 2 bitches at school started shit and i had enough of it and so i gave it to them," i say pulling out of the hug. "I'll call the school now and y/n dont worry about it, it'll be okay," Dj said while pulling his phone out.

I walk into Jayla's room and see her live, i go and sit next to her. "why are you home?" she asked. "had a fight, 2 actually," i said. "woah, you won both i'm guessing," she said with a small laugh. "yea, i think i may have done to much to one girl, but she deserved it," i said with a smile.

Y/n.lihugi

Caption - just fought 2 girls and still lookin' hot 🥵liked by Onwardwanna, Onwardjdub and 7,614 others

liked by Onwardwanna, Onwardjdub and 7,614 others

Comments

User725 - Woah- your so pretty!
-thanks
liked by 375 people

Jaylawaltonofficial - That's my girl ❤
Onwardjdub - no she's mine
- Sorry J, im Jayla's and her's only
liked by 725 people

Tribe6strong - Is and will always be strong, be careful though.
- thanks and i will
liked by 173 people

"Hey y/n, i called the school and you've  been suspended for a week," Dj said. "ok," i said looking at him. Jaden and Javon barge into Jayla's room. Jaden sits in between my legs and Javon lays on the bed.

Live comments

User645 - Fav family
User64 - those girls deserved what they got
Melanie1 - You put me in hospital, you bitch, im coming for you.
User645 - Care there girl, you might end up in there again.

We all start laughing at Melanie's comment. "you couldn't even hit y/n once and you think you can win a fight against her," Javon's says making us laugh. "how are you gonna come for me if you in there," i say making all us laugh harder. "anyways bye," jayla says ending the live.

(need some more ideas or i can start a new story)