16th Birthday🎉 (part 1)

(The 1 part is Jaden and Javon's birthday, part 2 and your and Sam)

It is Jaden and Javon birthday today, big 16's, i wanna surprise them with a big dinner, i needa talk to Jess and Dj about that. I got into the shower (you know how it goes)

 I got into the shower (you know how it goes)

(your outfit)

I walked down stairs, and got something to eat, yogurt bowl.

(your breakfast)

I started eating it, it was so so good and then randomly, Alexa walks in half naked. "um- anyways," i say awkwardly. "Oh- sorry," Alexa say embarrassed. "It's ok, if you wanna change into something more comfy there's my clothes and stuff, just use whatever," i said as i wash my bowl up. "Thanks, these clothes are honesty too much," she said kinda relieved. "thats okay, make yourself at home," i say walking up stairs. "thanks!" she yells happily. "Sam, when Alexa is over make sure mom and dad arent home ight and make sure im not either ok," i said as he spun around really fast. "i-i did check no one was here but i guess i didnt look properly," he said shocked i was still in the house. "i didnt hear anything so your good," i said walking away. "Tell Jaden and Javon i said 'Happy birthday'!" he yelled. i yelled back "Will do, bye!"

You get to the waltons house and see Jess and Dj. "Hey," i say hugging one at a time. "Hey, do you have any plans for tonight?" i asked them. "no, maybe just dinner, why's that?" they both say. "Well i was thinking maybe we could go out for dinner and stuff, Ill pay and all but i just wanna do something special for them," i say with a huge smile on my face. "i mean yea, we can do that but your not paying," dj says. "Yea, your not paying,"jess repeats dj. "thanks, ill try find a place to eat and somethings to do, love yous," i say walking up the stairs. I walk into Javon room and jump on his bed. "happy birthday j," i said as he turns around, gets up and hugs me. "Thanks," he said happily. "By the way, were all doing stuff tonight," i say excitedly. "like what," he asked. "your not allowed to know til tonight," i say with a big grin on my face."alright get out, imm get changed," he says while pushing me out the door. i say "ight, jeez , calm down". I walk into Jaden's room and see him sleeping. I took my shoes and jacket off and hoping into bed with him. "Hey ma," he said in his morning voice. "hey, sorry, didnt mean to wake you," i say giving him a kiss. "Come on, get up, gotta get dressed," i say tryna get him up. "No, i wanna stay here, come cuddle," he said trying to get me into bed. " no, get up and get dressed then ill cuddle you," i told him. "Fine," he said grumpy.

(This is gonna be a long part so just be aware)

Everyone is up except for Jayla, i walk into Jayla's room and wake her up. "Hey Jayla, wake up," i said shaking her. "no, i dont wanna get up," she said covering her self under the covers. "Alright, you asked for it," i say walking back in with a cup of cold water. "wait- no, ill get up," jayla said while springing out of bed. "ok, jeez," i said putting the water down.

(Skip til tonight)

"everyone ready?" i asked "yes," everyone answered. Only Jess, Dj and I knew where we were going. We got to the restaurant, it was their favorite place of all time. "wait- who choose this place?" jaden and javon both ask. "Y/n did" Dj and Jess said at the same time. "god i love you!" jaden yelled while picking me up and giving me a kiss. "your the best honestly," javon says hugging me.
We all went inside and sat down. The waitress came over and was looking at jaden like she was in love. "What can i get you to drink?" she asks. Just 5 cokes and 2 lemonades please," Jess says. "Okay, is that it?" she asks. "yes" jess answered. I was looking at the waitress funny and giving her the look at hate."you okay?" Dj asks me. "yea, im fine," i answer back looking at him. The waitress came back with the drinks, she than asked for food orders. (anyways skip this part) We head back home.

Jayla goes live and sees that the waitress joins. God i hate her so much.

Comments

Waitress - So is the cutie single?
-user882 - no he isnt, now get.
-"I wouldnt go for jaden, y/n would knock you cold out" jayla says
We all laugh and look back at the comments.

Waitress - like to see her try

"haa, bet bitch, your on," i say in an annoyed tone

-User882 - Not gonna be pretty
-User145 - Waitress got it coming for her.

Waitress - i aint scared of a pretty little pink princess with fairy fingers

"Shouldn't about yourself like that, its not good for your self-esteem," i say and we all burst out laughing. "Anyways were are going to bed night guys," Javon says ending the live. We all go to bed.

(16th birthday Sam and i )