- ʙʸᵉ ʙʸᵉ ʙⁱᵏⁱⁿⁱˢ -

[Disguised as a civilian dressed in a hoodie, Steve goes back to the hospital to retrieve the flash drive from the vending machine but sees it's gone.]

"A hospital? Where is this? New York?" Black Panther, a.k.a T'Challa, wondered out loud, confused.

"Yeah, it looks like a hospital," Wanda said, staring at the screen with interest. "And that's Steve."

Steve nodded, recognizing himself.

Everyone looked at the screen, curious.

[Natasha appears behind him chewing some gum,]

"Hey, it's you, Tasha," Clint said, pointing at the screen. "Yes, Captain Obvious, it is. Thanks for pointing it out," Natasha said sarcastically, remembering what happens next. "You're welcome," Clint says, going along with her. He smiled at her. She glared back in return.

"Chewing gum, huh?" Steve said, wondering what flavour it is. "Why?" Natasha raises an eyebrow.

Steve shrugs. "Nothing, nothing."

[ in anger Steve pushes her into a room]

"Whoa, Steve, what are you doing?" Tony blinked, confused at his reaction. Steve looked away, embarrassed and slightly guilty. Natasha saw him flinch and turned to him. "It's okay, I get why you did that."

"Did what?" Yelena asked, raising an eyebrow. She looked skeptical and wary. She still couldn't believe Natasha was in front of her right now. She wanted to hug her so bad... but it looked like this Natasha was from the past...

"Yes, why is Steve Rogers doing such a thing?" Thor looked over at the blonde Captain.

Pepper and Wanda looked slightly worried.

Maria sits up straighter, slightly confused.

STEVE ROGERS: Where is it?

"Where is what?" Wanda questioned, getting no reply but a few mumurs of agreement and confusion...

"Yeah, what are they talking about..." Pietro squints his eyes, trying to see if there is anything in their hands.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Safe.

Everyone looked confused, apart from Natasha and Steve, since they knew what was going on. Nick felt like the place was familiar, but he couldn't quite place it.

STEVE ROGERS: Do better!

"Wow, calm down, Steve. What's got you all worked up?" Tony was puzzled, and he wanted to know what was going on. Everyone agreed with him.

"Were you okay?" Pepper questioned, a bit worried.

Meanwhile, Peter looked around, dazed. What is happening? I was just talking to Ned and MJ...

"Hey, Peter, what's going on?" Oh hey, MJ was sitting directly beside him. He hadn't even noticed. Ned was beside MJ.

"No clue," Peter replied, slightly worried as well. "At least we seem safe, we're with the other Avengers. Is that Fury?!"

Ned whipped his head around. "What? Where?"

"Shush!" MJ said, raising a hand as if wanting to smack them. "I want to listen."

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Where did you get it?

"Get what?~ tell us now~ we need to know!" Bucky hummed. Steve shot him a look. "What? We have no idea what is happening, Rogers." Bucky shrugged, and stared at him. Steve looked away uncomfortably. "You'll find out."

Natasha glanced at Steve.

"Hmm, not very helpful," Scott mumbled, but didn't pester further since he noticed that Steve looked rather uncomfortable about the topic.