Chapter OnE - Life Changing

Start from the beginning

Hobin wobbly stood upright at the border of his school's rooftop. His legs weren't the factor that made him shaking, it was the fierce wind. He was convinced by that. Hobin cautiously glancing downwards while grabbing the pile beside him, he saw a lot of small dots walking around casually with friends together, not able to notice the scene above them. Squeezing his eyes in fear, Hobin slowly retreated from the dangerous place. He decided to persuade himself that his death would bring others trouble if he chose to jump down from the rooftop. Cleaning the bloodstains and giving trauma to innocent students wasn't a good thing. Moreover, he had a mother to take care of. How could he be a bad boy that made his mother cry if he went for this selection.

But, what could he do now?

With tears gathering in his black orbs, Hobin pointed at the sky, began to yell fiercely, venting out his anger while making complaining about his life.

His life sucked.

The worst he could say.

After a little grumbling, Hobin slumped down on the ground in exhaustion. Yeah, he did let out his feelings, but what was the change? He had to gain another abuse again later when he entered the class. Until then, Hobin noticed the blue sky surprisingly broke into a big hole. His jaw dropped when his eyes went impossibly big as he saw something shining was flying towards him.

"You called for me, Yoo Hobin?"

Hobin rubbed his eyes at the scene before him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing right now. There was a beautiful girl who had a pair of big wings standing in front of him. Her warm smile did remind him of the angel he read in the story books.

"Hobin?"

She tilted as she saw the boy who was covered with different bruises was in a trance at her.

"Y-You who are you!?"

Hobin couldn't control his voice since he was too shocked by her sudden appearance.

"I thought you summoned me?"

Her words caused the boy to be astounded.

"Anyway, do you want to be loved by everyone?"

She asked. She came over to him with a light step, putting on a gentle smile while staring intently at Hobin. His pupil trembled indicated he was greatly surprised by her words.

α 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 - 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 α

Hobin sprinted to the classroom since he was 10 minutes late for the class. While he was rushing downstairs, the scene with the angel just now bounced back into his mind. Hobin involuntarily accepted her offer. Maybe he had gotten tired of being bullied by them. Alas, he wanted to be loved by others. That's why he chose to take the proposal. Who knows that receiving blessings from the angel could be that embarrassment. She nodded before pecking at Hobin's right cheek. As a virgin himself, Hobin's face flushed up immediately, especially the spot where her lips touched, it burned with pleasure. Immersed in his enjoyment, the angel left without any warning.

Back to here, Hobin quickly slid the door before rushing inside. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't there or else the staff would question the reasons for being late. How could he explain it to him clearly? Saying that the angel went to him? And even kissed him? Hell no, no one would believe that. Hobin's reputation in the school would escalate to the title 'freak' if he did that. That's a no no for him.

Instead, his classmates were all eyeing him. Out of surprise, Hobin thought that the blessings really worked on him since he had never received that much attention from them before, except disgust.

"Where had you gone to, you motherfucker."

Maybe not.

A slap landed on Hobin's right face when he was in the the middle of tracing.

AHHH, it was the spot where the angel had favored him!!!

He had planned to not washing his face today, just to recall back the sweet memories. And now, it had been ruined by this bastard.

Hobin caressed his sore cheek with teary eyes, not because of the pain, he jolted when he saw who the attacker was.

"What? Are you mute?"

The bully, Pakgo, Hobin's natural enemy. Pakgo shoved the boy in the shoulder when approaching him with a menacing aura. Lips twisted into a disgusting one as the spit was spited on Hobin's face when he spoke.

"I-I'm sorry, Pakgo.... Just now I-"

Hobin's words were cut off by another hit on his head. He rubbed his injury while letting out a small whimpering.

"Who the fuck wants to hear your explanation?"

Pakgo's eyes almost bulged out when glaring at the shorter.

Hobin helplessly scanning around the class, as expected, everyone turned a blind eye on this. They either chose to ignore the bully event behind the classroom or pretend to chitchat. No one would want to save Hobin from this hell. Hobin weakly shutted his eyes, as if he had got used to it.

He then murmured under his breath about the angel's words. What loved by others.

It was bullshit.

A ridiculous joke that only himself would believe.

"What? You don't want to see me!?"

Pakgo barked as he saw his victim closed his eyes, standing close to the wall.

"This fucking bastard."

Pakgo was about to land another hit on Hobin's stomach. But then, someone broke the silence.

"Pakgo. I'm trying to sleep."

Everyone in the class gawked at the said guy in shock, even Pakgo. Hobin slowly opened one of his eyes to the source. It turned out to be the MMA fighter, Kim Munseong. The actual boss in the class.

"S-Sorry Munseong."

Pakgo chickened out as Munseong's sharp gaze kept stabbing on him until he distant himself from Hobin.

"You alright?"

Munseong turned his head to the stunned Hobin, his stern face was replaced with the softened eyes and gentle voice when he asked.

"A-Ah yes, yes. Thank you Munseong."

Hobin scratched his head while returning to his own place. He felt shy as Munseong never broke his gaze from him.

"If...... If he did that to you again, you can tell me."

Hobin was flattered by Munseong's sudden caring. He was then confused as he saw the man averted his face when the blush climbed towards it, blocked his face while staring at the scene from the window.

'A-Am I getting myself the first friend!?'

Hobin thought happily.