Chapter One : Wine

Alibaba POV : 

I am here again facing the tower or the dungeon that is in the middle of  the city. I had walked up the stairs and standing in the door of the dungeon. But when I am right there to enter in, I freeze. Not from the danger but from him. There is a ninety five percent I will die and it's not that I am afraid of.  I don't think I remember him but I never have the courage to enter the dungeon where all the power and the riches you would need. After much of consideration, I walk downwards the stairs from the entrance for I feel like a thousand times. Coward, and I sigh while looking at the massive sky full of stars. I remember him telling me that the stars will guide me when I am lost. I continue downwards the sky and reach the bottom of the stairs. I went back to my home to sleep in my fortress of fabric as the dark overwhelmed me as I close my eyes.

Next Day 

I woke up with the sun kissing my eyes. It's almost the afternoon when I finally awake. I shade myself from the sunlight and looks around the room. I am trapped in blankets and right now shaking myself free. I walk towards my 'door' that is not actually a door but fabric and see my boss for today with mad black eyes starring at me. I jump back in surprise when I see the fat greedy guy that sells wine, my boss.

"Ok, are you ready to leave because we are leaving right now!", He demanded. I nodded while telling him how great he was and fueling his ego. My stomach rumbles as the way back then to the caravan as I didn't any breakfast before. I started loading the wine to the caravan while thinking of my own stupidity because I forgot my own breakfast. Still wine huh, this is going to be risky.

"Are you finished with the loading and are you ready driver?" The boss named Budel demand and I nod while answering back with sweet sickening fake smile, "Of course boss let's go." I urge the horse to move and the other caravan soon follow. In the middle of the travel a woman and a girl join the trip. I sigh as a girl tug to my sleeves and smile to the girl. "Hi, mister driver!" As she is smiling at me with childlike wonders as I reply back, " Hello, there little miss!"

"Me and mama are going to make plans to stay in Sindria! What about you mister driver?" She ask. The woman who is her mother tugs her before I have time to answer her. The woman said to her daughter, "Let the driver do his job!" The young girl pouts and nods. " I want to conquered the dungeon in Qishan. "  As I answered the unanswered question. "Tell me all about it when you conquered it!" She said excitingly. "Don't worry I will-" No, you won't. Your just a peasant with low status and a low paying job. I bed you can't even use a sword." As Budel eats an apple and my fist tighten. If I didn't have a job I would punch you in the face and lecture you about how anyone can conquer a dungeon with the right skills and determination. But instead I pull on my façade, my merchant façade with my sickening smile and voice that is fake by all means and say, "Of course Boss! How could I a driver can clear a dungeon?" As Budel nods agreeing to the false statement I just said because there are some dungeon conqueror was a low status too.

As the journey is on going, the earth started to break revealing giant tentacle flower monster named the Dessert Hyacinth. As all the caravan crashes to the side tossing us and the wine to the ground like a weightless bag as I watch the wine going to the mouth of the monster. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT! I will double the amount of your pay if you get the wine and put it back!" Budel demanded. As I am hurrying to get the wine, Budel shouts and puss over the child to the flower to get a barrel of wine Infront of her. My eyes widen and see the girl falling down the trench. I quickly jump to her and pull the child close to me. When I landed in the creature mouth I tried ripping and getting out of the tentacles of the creature. Enough of the room for us I jump at the openings with the child in my hands and go back to the caravans as we search a woman crying. The woman widen her eyes as she sees her daughter is still alive and they both cry. But it's still not over yet.

I turn to look at Budel who is currently loading the caravan with more and more wine and saw five more barrels still outside. I open the barrels and dump it to the monster as it could get drunk. As I finished the job, I whip around to see an angry Budel. "What are you doing?!?! Do you know that those barrels cost more than you would ever work in your entire life?!?!" As he screeched towards the barrels that the monster drunk as he continue screaming at at me as I look at him with an expressionless face. "You think that human lives are way worthless than a barrel of wine, so you puss a child to meet their end and puss most of the caravan crew to meet their demised. You just thought that you need me alive so you can sell your wine and lead the carava?!?!" I said in a quiet eeirly voice as he looks away and continues, "We all look out for each other because a human life is precious and unmatched to any jewel nor money can make. When a person die you can't just replace them! They disappear! All you care is the your materialistic possession, money and your stupid goddamn wine that you can always make again. You are a despicable fat, ugly greedy pig. Budel!"

After the speech I gave to Bundel, I look at everyone and say, "Alright, let's get out of here!" The others in the caravan look at each other and says, "Right!"

Everyone hurriedly work together to heave the caravans to an upright position as I lead everyone away from the monster. I feel Budel's glare at the back of the caravan but I couldn't careless. I would probably going to go get fired and threatens to be a slave but who cares? I smile up looking at the sky as the sun sets.

Judar PoV :

I watch the monster burn from my flames and smokes came out from the stupid creature. I set fires towards the night sky and smirk as I remember what the boy said. Conquer my dungeon in Qishan that I made? Well this is going to be good entertainment.