She hears a little giggle and turns her head towards the sound. Bell. Bell and Austin. They are standing by huge windows. He has Bell wrapped up in his arms and she is giggling at whatever he is pointing at out the window. They both look pretty happy.

Bell turns to look at Austin and cocks her head slightly like she is inspecting him. Austin seems puzzled by her if the frown on his face is anything to go by, as he looks back at her. Bell then grabs his jaw with her little hands and brings her face close to his cheeks then blinking her eyes fast she lets her lashes flutter around his cheek.

Austin lets out a breathy laugh and then Bell pulls back sporting a big smile. "What are you doing my little Bell?" Austin asks her. In response, she does it again and by the time she pulls back, she lets her head drop back with a full giggle while Austin watches with fondness.

"I give you butterfly kisses," she says once she stops giggling then turns her cheek so Austin can do the same to her. He huffs out another laugh then leans forward and flutters his lashes around Bell's cheek. By the time he pulls back, they are both laughing. They are in their own bubble like the rest of the world does not exist. Holi remains still and continues to watch them. Her life is pretty fucked up right now so if she can commit this moment to her memory she is going to make sure she memorizes everything.

Austin turns back to look out the window and Bell points out something that has caught her eye to Austin. Happy. Holi hears the hospital door own softly and sees Mac walk in, she motions for him to keep quiet and so he closes the door behind him then tiptoes over to her and climbs into the bed and watches Austin and Bell along with Holi.

"Holi," he whispers, "I spoke to Austin while you were sleeping. I think you should speak to him...I think we were wrong about him," Mac finishes. Holi watches Austin, his feelings towards Bell are not fake. The way he is giving her his undivided attention, the way she knows he is making her feel like she is the most important person in his world. You can't fake emotions like that. Maybe she had misinterpreted everything, she is always quick to think the worst. It won't hurt to at least just hear him out.

"Ok, Mac. I will...when the time is right. Ok?" she answers him. Mac smiles and then snuggles in closer to her side, sleep is his intention. So Holi pulls him in closer and lets him drift off while she continues to watch Austin and Bell. But then the hospital swings open with a loud bang and the nurse from before comes into the room with food trays on a trolley.

Mac is snapped out of his sleep with a jump and Austin swings around with Bell. When Bell sees that Holi is awake she squeals and holds out her arms to Holi, "mommy!" she says. Austin walks over and gives her to Holi. Holi holds Bell and says a little thank you. She does not know how she would survive if anything happened to either Bell or Mac.

"Hello! you are awake again!" the nurse says happily, "no thanks to you," Austin grumbles. Holi takes his hand and gives it a little squeeze. Austin takes in a deep breath then looks at the nurse who is a little crestfallen from his grumbling, "sorry, I am just a little stressed about my...my family," he says. Holi can't breathe. Mac stands on the bed and then jumps into Austin's arms and because it looks fun, Bell tries to do the same. Luckily Austin has quick reflexes so he catches her before she falls off the bed.

"We are his family," Mac says to the nurse as he lets go of Austin and crawls back to his spot on the bed, "oh, we all know," the nurse says with a giggle, "he has made it very clear that you all get the best of everything," the nurse claps her hands together like she has a surprise, "now who is ready for the best food ever?"

Mac sits up straight nodding so fast Holi is sure his head will pop off. Bell jumps out of Austin's arms and crawls over to her brother. The nurse hands them each a tray of food. Holi helps Bell while Austin walks around and helps Mac. The nurse leaves the other two trays on the trolly and says they are for Holi and Austin then she leaves them to finish their dinner.