Kate

CHAPTER 14

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

My eyes spring open, though everything looked as though they were still closed. Wherever I was... It was pitch black. My senses were thrown off by something, I think I was drugged. I couldn't focus, I couldn't shift.

The sound of a large door being opened makes me squint as light floods in from it. I try to turn around to see but am pulled back by immense pain all over my body, especially my chest, wrists and ankles.

Wolves bane.

I silently listen as the footsteps get closer. 2 hearts beat, they pass me then there is a click. My eyes squint again at the blinding light before they finally adjust,

Derek was there, chained and wired to some electric fence, he had pants on but he was different. He was shifted. Fully, and he was certainly not in control of it.

"Isn't he beautiful." A familiar voice coos, the woman from my house steps forward into the light.

The moment Derek's eyes land on him he loses it, attempting the launch forward and roaring out in anger, she flips a switch on one of the boards next to her. Electricity runs through the wires before they reach Derek, making him let out a mre inhumane scream... or roar of pain, his eyes flashing between normal and blue in the process.

The electricity would pulse, giving him a few seconds of no pain making him shift back, then shooting into him again bringing the pain back all over again. I watch horrified, even if I was angry at him right now... this was pure torture.

"What are you doing to him? Is that going to kill him?" A different voice speaks out and I recognise it completely?

"Allison?" I whisper out, my throat was dry and my heart was racing. Derek's head purks up slightly hearing my voice, the electricity finally shutting off.

"Come on kiddo. Don't go squamae on me now." The blond says, facing the shadows and crossing her arms annoyed, ignoring me completely/

'Who's there?" Allison asks, before I hear a click and am once again blinded by a light, this time it was shone at my face.

"That is Stiles. Your own friend." The blond speaks out, looking at me now with a satisfied grin.

"Why is he here?" Allison questions anxiously, I couldn't see her, but her heart was racing and worry and anxiety practically flowed off her. I look away from the light, letting my head drop down from exhaustion, whatever they drugged me with was powerful.

"Him and Derek... are complicated, they have a unique connection," The blond explains, making me stare down at the ground confused. If by connection she means pure hatred for one another then sure, I thought we had something more but he proved me wrong by betraying me.

"What is he?" Allison breathes out, the question I was dreading.

"Shape shifter. Lycaon. Werewolf. To me they are just another dumb animal." The blond teases and flicks the switch again. Causing Derek to scream out once again and start the torutre all over again, I close my eyes tightly trying everything to block out what I could hear.

"Allison please..." I sob out. Gripping at the chairs arms with my claws.

"They?" Allison asks, once again ignoring me completely, I look up at Derek panicked, his breathing was uneven and his head was dropped again.

"Yes.. Even Stiles." The blond says walking up to me now, I drop my head again in anger only for her to roughly grab my hair and pull my head up so Allison could see. I growl in anger, flashing my golden eyes at the blonde.