Y/n: Ah no it's ok.

B.p: Shall we continue.

Y/n: Huh yes ofcourse.

Y/n followed B.p Agate was also walking beside them and showing sapphire around y/n reduced his pace to macth Nora's he bent down so she could hear him properly.

Y/n: Hey nora you good.

Nora: Forget about me how are you they didn't hurt you did they.

Y/n: No quit the opposite actually. Blue has been umm a bit to attached to me.

Nora snaped her head directly towards him.

Nora: WHAT??

Y/n was looking forward so he didn't notice Nora's stare.

Y/n: Yup I dont really why tho. Anyway how did you get here.

Nora composed herself.

Nora: Oh we got here using a ship we got from rubies. They also got dad in here.

Y/n: What they got Greg to.

Nora: Yeah.

A holo screen popped in front of B.p.

B.p: My lord my diamond has arrived and she wants to meet you.

Y/n: Oh coming. Alright nora get Greg out of here wait for me at the deck if I dont show up in about an hour then leave.

Nora was about protest but y/n already his made away towards B.p who noticed and started to walk where blue called for them.

Y/n: Hey pearl is yellow still here.

B.p: Yes my lord she is with blue diamond.

Y/n: Oh brother.

B.p: Hehe you dont seem to like yellow diamond.

Y/n: I seem like that I fell like that she was literally insulting me well I'm gonna prove her wrong.

B.p: My lord it's not that I doubt you but how are you gonna take down a jasper. Its worrieng me.

Y/n: You dont need to worry about It I'll be alright I promise.

Y/n said patting B.p's. She jumped by the sudden contact but leaned in to his touch. B.p was enjoying but unfortunately they reached there destination.

B.p: Well here we are.

B.p stepped forward towards the touch pad and touched it opening the door.

Y/n: Alright here we go again.

Y/n steeped forward B.p following behind infront of him stood blue and yellow. Blue was overjoyed to see him but yellow made a face of disgust.

Blue: Ah you made dear. So how do you like the zoo.

Y/n: Its good I guess.

Yellow: Enough with this chit chat. I prepared the arena back at home world for your little battle with the jasper I hope your ready. Well not that it matters.

Y/n: I always ready.

Yellow: Blue bring your human back to home world I will be taking my leave.

Blue: Alright my dear let's get you home.

Blue gently picked y/n up and followed behind yellow. They both stood on a platform on the docks y/n looked around for nora and the others and noticed them hiding behind a ship nora looked towards y/n with tears in her eyes y/n grabbed his mask slightly moved it to the side so only one of his eye and part of his face was visible he looked towards nora gave her a smile and winked at her.

Yellow: Pearl set my ship in auto pilot with a coarse to home world I will be travelling with blue.

Y.p: Of course my diamond.

The platform lit up and made it's way towards blue ship they entered and sat on there thrones with there Pearl's standing on the side of there throne.

Y/n: Umm blue can you put me down now.

Blue: Oh ofcourse.

Blue placed y/n on the arm rest of the throne.

Y/n(in mind): Ehh not the best place its really high up. I'm just gonna sit down so I don't fall down. Now then let's recall the events I got captured disrespected a giant women and now have to fight a jasper. The fight wont be a problem I can take her down with my Annihilator but I want to test my new 'invention' *sigh* I got my self in real trouble this time huh.

Y/n: Hey blue how long will it take to get there.

Blue: It will take about twenty minutes.

Y/n: Oh ok.

Y/n got in deep thought again then looked towards yellow.

Y/n: Hey umm yellow we can use any weapon we want right.

Yellow: Who gave you the perm...
Actually nevermind that and yes you are allowed to any weapon you want.

Y/n: Including human weapons.

Yellow: Yes not that there gonna do anything.

Y/n(in mind): That's were your wrong. First I need to show them that not all humans are weak defeating a jasper will actually get me some respect from them. HEHE this is going to be really 'FUN'.

________________________