Chapter 12.

//CHAPTER 12: It's Only Been 5 Days\\

A/N: getting closer to 300 reads omg! I got home from work today and I was so excited to see my read count increasing!!

YOUR POV
'What the fu-' my thought was cut off by Mark speaking to me.
"Hello Everybody and welcome to Markipliers Apartment, where me being in a towel is common and not awkward," did he just at do an introduction... What?
"Uh..." I was struggling to find words. Mark. Standing, technically naked, in front of me. Asking me to come inside. Pretty sure I looked like a gasping fish. That's how shocked I was.
"Are you coming in or what?" I was dumbfounded. I must have looked so shocked by his appearance. 'You sooo don't mind though' my thoughts told me. I wasn't going to argue with that. I think I'm enjoying it a little too much. "Don't worry, I just got out of the shower, I just didn't want you to have to wait out here for ages. I'll get dressed while you make yourself at home." He disappeared into his bathroom and I nervously walked in. 'Gee, it's clean in here...' Did he do this for me? I mean, there's no boxers lying around anymore. Or anything really, he had his recording equipment, couch, TV, all the main things out. Just everything was clear, I could see his floor... Wow.
That's new... I giggled at the thought of him rushing around to clean the apartment. Just because I was coming over.
"I've known you for five days and here you are, cleaning your apartment because I'm here?" I called out to him. He opened the bathroom door and I turned to him.
"Who said it was for you" he winked at me. "I could have done it... Just because" he folded his arms and I smirked at him. He started laughing and I joined him.
"Sure, sure" I said trying not to laugh too hard. "Do you mind if I have a shower? I haven't had one since work and I probably smell terrible..."
"Um, yeah sure, you know where the bathroom is... " he stepped aside to let me use his bathroom.
"Thanks," I said sincerely as I walked past him, lightly brushing my arm against his arm.

I realised I had never actually been in his bathroom before. 'It looks exactly like yours...' Oh. Right. I got undressed and got into the shower, putting my hair into a bun so it wouldn't get soaked. Then I turned the hot water on. It was so refreshing and relaxing. I almost didn't want to get out a few minutes later. After turning the water off I reached out to grab a towel and I forgot.
'Crap, I have no towel!' I face palmed and hopped out of the shower, opening the door a crack and asking
"Mark, can I have a towel please..." I couldn't see him but I heard him get up and walk over.
"Here, it's clean, I promise" he laughed and I pulled the towel through carefully so the door wouldn't open any more.
"I don't know if I trust you" I joked and started to dry myself, pulling my hair out then wrapping the towel around my body.
'Walk out'
What?
'Just do it'
BUT IM IN A TOWEL!
'He will like it'
What if it drops!?
'He will like it even more'
(A/N: it's purposefully the same okay :') no judging) I guessed it was only fair to get him back. So, I walked out of the room in my towel and Mark looked up and saw me standing there. His eyes widened and I swear he started blushing. 'Ha, got ya' I snickered inside. I put my hand on my hip.
"What are you looking at? I need clothes, and I really don't feel like going back to my apartment right now", I slowly walked towards him, trying to cause him some of the same feelings I had when he stood in the doorway in only a towel.
"Uh.. Yeah, I'll uh.. Grab you a shirt if you want. And some pants..." He averted his gaze and headed over to his chest of drawers. "Here, you can wear these", he was trying so hard not to look he didn't notice I was right behind him. He turned around and was right against me. "Oh, geez... Um, here" he pushed the clothes into my hands and I smiled, heading back to the bathroom.

After I got dressed, I came out and Mark was back on the couch. His shirt was baggy on me and I had to roll the waist up so it would fit.
"Thank god, you're wearing clothes now..." He whispered, but I still heard it. "Do you want to watch a movie now... Or?" He said louder. I wasn't in the mood for a movie, especially after last time. I looked around and my eyes landed on his recording equipment.
"Can I watch you record an episode?" I asked hopefully. He looked at me confused at first, then smiled and walked over.
"Let's do this," he sat in his chair and turned the computer on.

A/N: I have like almost all of this story planned. I feel so proud, this will be my first ever, FULLY COMPLETE book. I'm so proud of myself *high fives self*
Anyway! Comments? Votes? ILY YOU GUYS!