What's For Dinner?

"Absolutely fucking not, thanks for reminding me to switch to a new burner."

Judd says irritably before snapping the phone in half. He smirked in satisfaction at the broken device before tossing it in the trash. He trudged up the stairs before setting the glass of water he retrieved on his nightstand, and opening the drawer of it. He grabbed a joint he had rolled earlier and a lighter before going over to his window and opening it, sitting on the ledge of it.

Judd lit up the drug, inhaling the calming smoke that came with it, his shoulders relaxing. The smoke slightly clouded the room, making me cough lightly in my sleep, slowly awakening from my coughs. I sat up, rubbing my eye with a big yawn and stretch of my arms. I gazed over at Judd, a small sleepy smile resting on my face.

Judd releases the smoke he held in his lungs out the window before glancing over at me, raising an eyebrow,

"Did I wake you up?" He says before gesturing to his nightstand, "Drink that, cause I know your voice sounds all scratchy and shitty." He jokes, inhaling the smoke again. I rolled my eyes,

"You love my shitty voice." I say with another yawn. I sat up before grabbing the glass, chugging practically half of the water. I sighed deeply as I set the water down and got up carefully before sitting on the floor next to Judd and laying my head against his thigh.

"I'll return the favor to you soon princess, but I didn't want to get interrupted in the middle of it for that stupid ass dinner I told you about before." He says before taking another hit and petting my head softly. This is nice, being all domestic with him.

God, I missed him.

I took his hand off my head and kissed it sweetly, looking up at him in adoration,

"You really did miss me?" I asked a bit hesitantly, slightly scared to find out the truth after what we just did. Judd looks down at me, frowning, as his thumb rubbing against my bottom lip.

"I missed you more than you could imagine, baby." He says his expression softening before going back to  its usual hardness upon hearing a knock on his door. He grunts, looking less than amused as he takes one last hit and then stumping the small bud on the windowsill.

Judd opened up his door roughly only to be pushed aside as soon as it opened,

"Eeeeeeeeeee! I can't believe you were hiding her from me!" Leah said, rushing over to me to give me a big hug. I laughed, fully awake after the strong display of affection as Leah slowly pulled away from the hug before sniffing the air,

"Judd! You're not supposed to smoke in the house, mom is gonna get so pissed, you idiot." She huffs angrily, holding me close to her defensively. Judd rolls his eyes at his sisters words,

"She hasn't caught on yet," He shrugged before flicking Leah's forehead and pulling her off of me, "And hands off, you little shit." He says unamused.

Leah huffs, flipping her brother off before heading towards the door, "We're having dinner soon, and mom wanted me to get you. Can you at least allow her to say hi to mom and dad, psycho?" She says irritatedly.

Judd pinches his nose in annoyance, "You act like I'm holding her hostage." He says before pulling me close to him by the arm and dragging me out the room to follow Leah.

I walk down the steps behind Judd before smiling fondly as I see Mr and Mrs Birch aka the marriage I wish I'll have with Ju- I mean whoever my husband will be.