Bad Girl

"Fuuuuuuck...maybe I should defend you from my lame ass brother more often." Judd chuckled, brushing a stray piece of hair away from my face. Drool slowly slipped out of my mouth and onto my chin, the weight of his cock laying heavy on my tongue.

God, this was a life-long horny dream come true.

I try to take more in my mouth, gagging harshly as it suddenly hit the back of my throat. I pulled my head off quickly, sputtering and coughing with teary eyes as Judd laughs at my initial reaction, throwing his head back.

"Hey, don't hurt yourself now. You don't need to take it all, baby." He reassured me, as I pouted back in response. Cocky little shit, thinking he's too big. I mean he is really big, really thick and girth-y and long and...

"Holy shit, pierced." I mumbled as I stared in awe at the spit-covered dick.

Of course, it was fucking pierced. His dick was adorned with a Prince Albert, and three Frenum ladder piercings. I should've figured that though with the cold contrast I felt in my mouth. Judd smirked down at my reaction,

"Surprised, princess?" He said in a cocky tone as I glared up at him before leaning forward and sucking the tip into my mouth, my tongue tracing around the piercing. Judd grunted lowly, his hand running through my hair before pulling it into a ponytail and forcing my mouth deeper. A whine erupted in the back of my throat.

"No teasing, bitch." Judd said sternly, his shoulders dropping as he relaxes more. God, his musk was suffocating in the most delicious way, I could definitely die while choking on Judd Birch's dick. My tongue brushed against the ladder piercings as it laid flat against the underside of his cock, sucking harshly and bobbing my head up and down. His finger gently wiped a tear away that I didn't feel slip from my eyes, looking up at him pleadingly. He grinned back down at me, before forcing my head all the way down.

I gagged but endured, my throat constricting around the fat cock lodged in it. My nose was nestled up to the black hair that covered his pelvis, the trail of hair leading up to the hidden hotness beneath his shirt. Judd held my head, slowly building up a pace while he thrusted at the same time, using my mouth like a flesh light. Garbled sounds leave my mouth as spit slowly drips from my chin at the rough treatment of my mouth, soft slaps echo throughout the room from his balls smacking against my chin.

The low groan that escaped him went straight to my core, I knew my panties had to be soaked through by now. Fast pants escaped his mouth, a dry chuckle leaving him,

"I'm about to cum, princess. You gonna be a good whore and swallow it all for me? Yeahhh, take my fucking load, dumb slut." He snarled from pleasure, biting his lip. I wanted to swallow it all, I wanna be his good little whore.

Judd's hips slowly come to a stand-still, a warmth filling the back of my throat as I eagerly swallow anything I could. I slowly pulled my mouth off of Judd's dick, giving his softening tip a teasing lick while he sighed out in relief,

"Good slut, such an obedient bitch for me." He smirked, his thumb rubbing over my red and swollen lips. I smiled up at him tiredly,

"Only for you." I muttered more to myself, closing my eyes. Judd raised an eyebrow at that, his hand moving to my cheek and gently pinching the skin,

"Yeah. Only for me." He says with a small smile,  his hands go to under my armpits, lifting me up and setting me on his bed. I crawl underneath his blanket, relaxing into his pillow that smelled so heavy of him, so intoxicating.

"Just so you know, my parents are definitely gonna make you attend some stupid ass dinner. Get some rest, dumbass." Judd ruffles my hair, lulling me to sink deeper into his bed and falling asleep soundly. I'm so glad I moved back here.

Bonus:

Judd opened his door roughly, glaring down at the two boys that fell in surprise from the door being opened so quickly. Nick and Andrew sheepishly smile before scrambling to get up. Judd growls, grabbing the two by the collar and pinning them up to the wall behind them,

"You faggots getting off to my girl? Do this perverted shit again, and I'll cut your balls from your sacs and feed it to you two." He says before letting go of them, making them flop onto the floor with a loud "OOF!".

"Judd! Uh w-we weren't- listen we were just-"

"That's not fair! How come you- you get to do [name]! How can she like someone like- like you!?" Nick cuts off Andrew, yelling at Judd angrily. Judd crosses his arms, smirking proudly at seeing his shitty little brother so upset,

"Here's a lesson, little dicky. Chicks dig bad boys." He says with a shrug before closing the door to his room and walking downstairs to retrieve a cup of water for [name] when she would eventually wake up.

Judds phone buzzed in his back pocket, he grabs the device and flips it open before scowling in annoyance, hitting the answer button, and letting the voice on the other line speak,

"Miss me yet?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: tbh I didn't think it would take this long for me to release this chapter but I hope you guys like it! I wanted to get into smut already because I'm just dying for detailed Judd smut, sooo I hope this satisfies some of y'all ;) this is probably like my second time really writing smut? Also did anyone else peep my Rodrick Heffley quote? Felt too perfect, had to use it.