S3 Chapter 23: The One That Absorbs Spin! Ghost Fafnir!!

Start from the beginning

Main: Take the center all you want, i will just launch you out of it.

Free: Bring it on then!

*Michael runs into its own armor as the plate of the Bearing' Driver was lifting it off the floor*

Main: Primary Cannon!!

*Michael uses its own armor as a weapon and launches it towards Fafnir as it slams into it with devastating force and knocking it off balance*

Main: How's that?

Free: I've seen worse..

*Fafnir used the wide plate on its Kick driver to stay stabilized and it kept on spinning*

Main: Looks like you saw through my plan and used Fafnirs driver to stay in the game.. i like it.

Free: With the Kick Driver, Fafnir is nearly impossible to be knocked over. It doesn't matter how many times you attack, Fafnir is the one that is invincible.

Main: Just because Fafnir has rubber doesn't mean its invincible Free.

*Michael comes rushing back in and starts to fire off an all out assault of its own too*

Main: Consume them with your light! Michael!!

*Michael clashes with Fafnir and tried pushing it back but it was no use!*

Main: What's going on?!

Free: Like i told you, Fafnir can't be knocked over and you only fueled Fafnirs spin even more.. Michael will be losing stamina soon.

*Michael was starting to lose stamina and for the first time, it was starting to wobble*

Main: Tch.. we're not done!!

Free: It's time! Ghost Spin!!

*A vortex of wind formed around Fafnir and Michael clashes with it again! Fafnir drained out the rest of its spin and knocked it away, ending the battle with a Spin Finish*

Main: So you actually pulled off a win.. that's interesting.

Free: It wasn't hard. Michael is lighter when its armor is off so its going to lose stamina a lot quicker than normal.

*Main just smiled as he retrieved his bey*

Main: Just because you know our weakness, doesn't mean you're going to win. In fact, it only increases the chances of your inevitable defeat.

*Free simply smiled, his eyes narrowing a bit in amusement*

Main: You were holding back weren't you?

Free: Maybe..

*Main laughed as his eyes began to glow*

Main: Maybe i misjudged you back then.. i thought you legends were all complete nobodies and in a way or another i still feel that way but you.. scoring a point on Michael when you weren't even using your full power? Now that's a battle i long for.. Who knows, maybe i felt bad and i let you win.

Free: Well enjoy it while you can because in this next battle, i'll be getting a bit more serious.

Main: Now that's what i like to hear.. the excitement of 2 bladers going all out.. that's the kind of battle i want to face before i crush their dreams like a cookie!

Free: That's an interesting way to put it.. but enough talk..

*Free's eyes began to glow as the next battle was about to commence*

Free: Let's start the 2nd battle..!

*Main glared at Free, his yellow eyes glowing fiercely as his aura glowed around him. Free's doing the same. The 2nd battle was about to begin*