You're Mine {Smut}

Request from chikindesu

Fem Reader

You didn't have anything better to do today, you weren't requested to be sent on any missions and Chamber was sadly sent on one. Most of the people were actually sent on missions except for Kayo, Cypher and Skye.
Humming as he walked through the halls with his chess board, Cypher saw you just wandering aimlessly through the halls of the protocol. He chuckled to himself before slinking over and nudging your side. "Bored?" You were surprised to see him out of his room.
"Yea, Chamber's been sent out on a mission, and I don't know what to do." You laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of your head.
"I'm free if you wish to hang out, A/N" Cypher was smiling under his mask, what an easy way to jab at Chamber.
"That'd be gr-" You were cut off by Phoenix running to you. Now- you hadn't expected him to be here, you thought he was out on a mission. Then came Yoru with a scowl on his face. Phoenix hid behind you.
"Protect me, A/N!" He yelled, grabbing onto your arms.
"Oh- Well um- Sorry Cypher guess I got these two to deal with" He just chuckled and waved goodbye. Seems you had your hands full, but Cypher wasn't going to let this opportunity to get at Chamber go so easily.

Cypher was watching from his cameras around the protocol. You were trying to get Yoru to stop fighting Phoenix which caused the two to start running around you and almost topple you over.

"Guys please! There's no reason to fight! Let's just go hang out or something, maybe get coffee at a cafe?! Anything to get you two to stop fighting." You huffed at the two annoyingly childish males.
"Yea sure, sounds good bruv" Phoenix finally settled down a bit and Yoru just scoffed before speaking up
"Fine, let's go to a dumb cafe." He crossed his arms and you smiled tiredly at the two. 

The group of three went to a cozy little cafe, one you use to go to before joining the protocol. Yoru and Phoenix still glaring daggers at each other to the point you had to walk in between them so they wouldn't rip each other apart. You made the two sit across from each other and waved to the waiter nearby. His friendly smile made Yoru cringe slightly before glancing at the small menu pamphlets. 
"I'll order a medium F/D <drink of your choice>" You smiled at him, thinking that you hallucinated his wink.
"Boba. Milk tea." Yoru grumbled.
"I'll take an expresso! Large" Phoenix smiled brightly at the waiter.
The waiter wrote that all down before walking away to the counter to tell the other workers the order.
"So- what were you guys fighting about this time?" You sighed at them.
"He stole one of my knives." Yoru huffed, glaring daggers at Phoenix. 
"I did not! I have no use for them!" Phoenix almost slammed the table. Yoru just scoffed, flipping off Phoenix.
The waiter came back, placing each drink on the table. When he leaned over to give you, yours he took a moment to look at you hand lightly touching yours which made you shiver. He walked away after and you just glanced back before looking at the others.
"Well- that was weird." You mumbled, sipping at your drink. Yoru raised a brow,
"What was?"
"He just like, touched me lightly and stared. Kinda creepy" You sighed, Phoenix just nudged you casually.
"Let's finish quick then, ey?" You nodded to his words. Your phone vibrated and you glanced at it to see a message from Chamber, he was asking where you were.
"Let's go now, we can take these to go. I have to go already, someone's already back." You chuckled, Phoenix dramatically fell onto you.
"But I don't want to be stuck alone with Yoru! He's just a big ass"
"I heard that." The Japanese glared at the Brit.
"Fine... only for another hour. Let's go"

Two and a half hours, you guys had stayed out. You walked with them back to base before you went on your way home to Chamber's penthouse. You forgot to message him back because they were already at each other's throat the moment you looked away.
"I'm home!" You called out, walking through the door and closing it behind you.
You heard something crack and almost jumped. 
"You never messaged me back. Where were you?"
"I was... hanging out with Yoru and Phoenix, trying to get them not to kill each other. I got flirted with I think by a waiter which was uncomfortable, and Cypher tried to talk to me-" You were cut off of your rambles by Chamber pressing you against the door.
"You didn't message me back. You were having fun, without me?" He grumbled, head nuzzling into the crook of your neck before biting down. You squeaked, melting against him.
"I'm sorry!" You cried out before he trailed kisses up your neck.
"I don't think you understand, who you belong to." He picked you up, watching your face go red. He carried you upstairs, throwing you onto the bed before tying your hands together with his belt. "I'm going to drive you crazy, over and over again. Understand me, chaton?" His voice was low, sultry and seductive.
"Y-yes Sir" You whimpered, squirming in his hold. His hand trailing up your shirt before pulling it off over your head.
"This piece of clothing is always hiding such beauty..." He reached his hand around to your back, unclipping the bra that confined your mounds. He took one bud into his mouth, licking and teasing it. Your back arched, whining out his name.
"Please... stop teasing me!" You squirmed. He chuckled and pulled away.
"So needy despite being the one that made me jealous." He growled in your ear, nipping it lightly before pulling off the rest of your clothing. He was still fully clothed, you wished to be able to tear his clothes off but your restrained hands made it impossible.
You could feel the heat get lower before you felt a digit enter you which made you cry out in pleasure.
"Already?" He chuckled. "You're mine, you know that?" You nodded quickly to his words before he entered a second.
"Please, sir! I need you... please" You were hot and bothered by the man on top of you which just gave him more power.
"Fine, I'll give you what you want." He took out his fingers before slowly undressing himself. Giving you a full view at his body, he was so perfect. Finally he took off the boxers constricting his cock that was fully hard and flung out in front of you. "Ready?" He asked it in a more gentle voice, he would never make you if you didn't want to.
"Yes sir..."
"Good girl." He shoved it roughly into your wet pussy, you cried out in pleasure eyes rolling back slightly. He gripped onto your wrists, keeping you pinned to the bed as he roughly rolled his hips. In and out, in and out. He was relentless, he would show you who you belonged to. His mouth moving to your neck, panting against it before biting down. His free hand went down to your bud, pinching and pulling on it before grabbing your breast and kneading it. 
"You make me feel so good sir!" You were panting, almost drooling. He chuckled, licking and sucking on your neck before letting up. 
"Good. Who do you belong to?"
"You!"
"Who?" He pounded into you harder, gripping tighter onto your wrists. His dick twitching slightly as he grunted.
"Vincent!" You cried out his name, hands wanting to grip onto anything but unable to. "I-I'm close!"
"Hold it. Kitten." He grunted, the hand that was on your chest moving to your chin. He kissed you, passionately, roughly. His tongue slipping into your mouth and exploring it before intertwining with yours. You moaned against his lips, feeling his tongue explore. When he pulled away for air a string of saliva connected your lips.
"P-please sir"
"A bit longer." He grunted, his thrusts beginning to become sloppy. He grunted and panted, his grip only tightening a bit, but he made sure he didn't hurt you. "Go ahead"
You cried out his name again as he thrusted all the way to the base, your body quivering and squirming before you came on his dick. He didn't let you have any ease, overstimulating you as he continued to thrust until he came.
"Je't adore, chaton" He huffed, cumming into your tight hole.
"I love you too, Vincent." You heaved out, he pulled out and then flopped down next to you. He untied your hands and threw his belt aside. He gripped onto your waist and pulled you against his chest. You pulled the covers over the two of you and smiled gently.
"You're mine..." He mumbled in your ear, resting his head against yours. The two of you fell asleep, a tangle of limbs but all full of love for the person next to you.

________________________________

FINALLY, I finished this! I hope you enjoy it, took me a bit. It was quite fun and um, hot to write. Love you all~ See you in the next chapter!

~Snowy
1497 words