San groaned, his pants feeling annoyingly tight. His hands flew to hold Wooyoung's ass but the younger quickly shook his head, removing San's hand from his ass to behind the chair, just holding them there.

"Daddy's not allowed to touch" Wooyoung whispered and San bit his lips, harshly gulping. This was the first time he saw the younger like this, he liked it. Heck, he loved it.

Wooyoung once again sat down on San's thighs, rocking his hips slowly, grinding over San's hard on as he moaned. Face ducked deep into San's nape as the elder groaned as well at the friction. Wooyoung let his hand slide through the elder's chest, tracing his hot body.

For San, the younger's hips moved in painfully slow motion, he wanted to feel the younger more. "can you go faster?" He hissed, gripping the bedsheet, behind him, tight. Wooyoung hummed and increased his pace a little as he grinded. He let his hands roam down over the clothed visible boner and with every grind he stroked it, pulling a loud groan from San's lips, statisfied at that.

Wooyoung stared at San, the elder looked too irresistible. Eyes closed, lips parted a little as he hissed and groaned. The blonde's hand travelled to play with San's hair as he leaned back supporting himself with the hand on the back of San's neck. His bottom perfectly inclined with San's, as their boners rubbed together.

"Fuck, baby. Just let it out already" San growled in his rough voice, the younger felt his knees shiver and the elder's pants getting more tighter as he whined and groaned. Panting himself, Wooyoung got off the elder's thighs and bent down a little to unzip San's pants and freeing his throbbing member, before getting down on his knees.

Slowly parting his lips and watching every expression of the elder carefully, Wooyoung took in the throbbing member as San groaned even more. His hands quickly flew to guide Wooyoung, even though the younger was best at this. Wooyoung held both of the elder's wrist and took his hands away from his head, removing his lips away from the edler's dick.

"Daddy, don't touch me" he muttered only to recieve a low growl, his stomach flipping at that. Pinning the edler's hands to the arm rest of the chair, he once again took the length in his mouth. Sucking along it and racing his tongue along the bottom side.

"Fuck" San hissed, hips subconsciously thrusting in making the younger gag a little. "You like it right?" Wooyoung mumbled over the tip, licking it. "How warm does my mouth feel around your member?" Wooyoung asked once again, licking and slightly sucking on the tip.

"Woo-young, don't you dare- ugh tease" San growled once again but Wooyoung only smiled. "I love it when your dick fills my mouth, it feels amazing" Wooyoung mumbled and deep throated the dick at once and then leaving it once again.

"But you know what I love the most?" He questioned, standing up as San glared at him to left the work undone. But his mouth went dry when Wooyoung removed his shorts. The younger once again moved forward to straddle San. "I love it the most when your dick fills me up" he whispered and slowly sat down.

"I don't even need to be prepped, see it just goes in" he spoke and moaned when the edler's dick streched his walls, making its way in. San watched his length disappear in the younger's hole, despite how big he actually was.

"S-san, you're so sexy, so hot. It's true i can never deny you" Wooyoung stated, waiting to adjust to the size filling him up. "Are you sure you mean this? Don't regret, saying these to me, tomorrow" San smirked.

Wooyoung might think he was stupid to say all these, but that was for tomorrow. "I won't" he replied and started moving. Riding the edler's cock as they both groaned. Wooyoung had his hands rested on San's shoulders for support, while the latter's hands rested on the armrest of the chair.

The younger bent down to capture San's lips in a kiss, tongue directly going in and running over the warm mouth as he bounced, moaning in San's mouth. San as well groaned back as the reply feeling the warm walls rub against his dick.

"Baby"

"Hmm?-aagh"

"Can daddy touch you now?"

San asked, wiping a tear that escaped Wooyoung's shut eyes as he quickly nodded. San smirked, hands moving to pull Wooyoung's singlet away and throwing it to the floor. Pulling the younger's body closer to his and sucking on his nipples.

"Nghh, feels good" Wooyoung cried out, feeling his legs go weak and his pace becoming unstable.

San let his tongue play with the sensitive buds and sucked on it, doing the same for the other one as he groaned feeling himself get closer. He pulled Wooyoung's body even more closer. "Say you want me to fuck you"

"Yess, yess. Fuck uh-me. Fu-ck me like you ah-always do" Wooyoung cried out, slipping into submission at once. San stood up from the chair, carrying Wooyoung to make him sit on the table as he slammed back inside him, Wooyoung almost saw stars as his body jolted up, hands clutching onto San's shoulder.

San came all out and slammed back in, groaning. Wooyoung moaned loud with every thrust. San caressed his cheek. "Such a good slut for me"

Wooyoung quickly bit his lip, enjoying the way San moved so roughly inside of him as he felt closer to his climax. "I'm about to cum"

San nodded, panting and pulled Wooyoung's face closer, heads resting against each other's. "Cum with daddy" San smirked and kissed the younger. The thrusts going in deep, as he released inside the younger and the younger all over his desk and stomach.

San panted, detaching from Wooyoung's lips and kissing all over his neck and chest. "Baby always is wonderful." He mumbled, voice coming out tired as he helped Wooyoung get off the table.

The younger put his shorts back on and proceeded to clean the desk. "I'll sleep here tonight" San announced and directly went to bed, under the covers. Wooyoung smiled a little and joined the boy.

"Goodnight baby" San mumbled and pecked Wooyoung's shoulder as he cuddled him from behind.

"Goodnight"

The younger replied, with the smile still present on his lips as they both fell asleep.

_________________________________

Heyhey!!

So this was the first time I wrote anything like a power bottom, i don't even know if it's consider as one but yeah.

Also no one is breaking no one's heart......

I hope you liked this chapter!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(07/03/22)