Another Day At Hell High.

I updated not once not twice but three times this week how you like them apples hahaha.

Happy Reading
-RenaeFraser

Tamia

"Tammy... Tammy! Wake that ass up! You got school, Now get up!" Someone yelled slapping me on my behind before turning to leave the room.

"Oh don't forget to take your prenatal.

Toya...

How wrong is it to have school and prenatal is the same discussion with each other, seriously.

Peeping through one eye I grunted when the sunlight hit me unwrapping my arms from Kevin's pillow, I throw the sheets off me as I stretched and relaxed for a second.

"I guess we better get our day started huh, lovebug." I whispered to the baby as I ran my hands over my stomach.

Yawning I got up and headed to the bathroom to fully wake me up as I got ready for another day at school, with hopes it'll be a good one.

****

Eric

"You sure ya wanna do this?" Serai asked me as I took the last French toast eyeing my hand holding the piece of bread.

"What you gon do, bit me again or have you come up with some new crazy shit to do to me in the name of food." I stared at her.

"Maybe... You wanna find out?" She said as she raise her eyebrow.

"I swear y'all crazy." Tamia laughed shaking her head as she ate her cereal.

Dropping the toast I said "Take it I ain't doing this with your overly hungry ass today."

"Why thank you my brother dear." She smiled.

"What's wrong with you?" Toya asked me as she brought more french toast to the table.

He sighs " Amy and I are going to walk in together at school."

"Okay and...?" Toya asked, as Serai brought the slice of toast to her lips stopping mid bite grinning.

"Oh my Applebee-- it's about damn time."

"Serai- shut it. She's been kinda edgy ever since we said we were going to do it. I feel like by the time we get to them double doors she's probably gonna hall ass as far as possible."

"The hell she is, with all the yapping she be doing bout wanting the world to know y'all together her ass better be looking and acting like she walking the red carpet at the Oscars hunty." She said with a snap of her fingers.

"You done?" I asked.

"Well..."

"Shut it Serai." Toya, Tamia and I said finishing our breakfast.

"Well damn."

"Where's Mark, I ain't see him or heard his annoying ass so I'm guess he ain't here?"

"Guess again light bright." Mark said coming into the room shuffling Serai in the side of her head.

"Stop! You play too much." She said slapping his hand away.

"Morning y'all." He said as he walked over to Toya.

"Mornings." We all replied.

Toya POV

"Morning you." Mark said pressing his lips against mine.

"Good morning babe." I said back to him smiling as he bended over to my stomach lifting my top up a little.

"Morning partna, you ready to get another day started huh, I hope you don't fùck around--" I instantly slapped him in his head.

"What?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"What I tell bout cursing near my baby."

"It ain't got ears yet." I slapped him upside his head again.

"Don't be calling my baby an 'it'."

"What you want me to call i-- the baby then."

"Just that, ' the baby's or something relatable to that not 'it' and the ears are already start developing at nine weeks.

At least that's what this app I downloaded on my phone says," Moving Mark from my belly I grabbed my phone up from the table as I read my pregnancy update to everyone.

"Your baby is now almost fully formed. At just over one and a half inches long, he or she is about the size of a fig!" I said excitedly.

"Wow a fig... how exciting." Eric said sarcastically.

Squinting my eyes at him I walked over and stood in front of him as he continued to eat his breakfast, not hesitating for a second I took his glass of orange juice and emptied it in his plate.

Looking up at me surprised I said "Breakfast is over."

"Damn Toya, I was still eating that." Eric snapped.

"And it has begun." Mark said taking the cup out of my hand pulling me away from the table.

"What is? " Quincy asked coming into the kitchen.

"Oh nothing just Toya's hormones, no biggie." Serai says drinking the last of her orange juice.

"I think we should get to school we don't wanna be late." Tamia said while I still eyed Eric.

"Since when?!" Serai asked.

"Since it's Eric and my last year and you stay in trouble I really don't think tardiness should be one of them, so let's go."

"Ughh fine." Serai says grabbing her bookbag.

"Lets go Scubby." Tamia said to Eric.

"See y'all later." Mark said still holding me as they left through the house.

Looking over at Quincy Mark says "You heading out?"

"Yeah thought I'd do a few hours at the gym. Y'all gon be cool."

"Yeah man see you in a bit."

"A'ight, bye Toya."

"Mhmm." I answered looking straight ahead as he left.

"Baby..." I said quietly to Mark.

"Yeah babe."

"Did I really just throw orange juice in his breakfast?"

"Yeah baby, you did."

"Why?"

"Well you-- baby yo ass know I don't know nothing bout this pregnancy shit all I know is you gon be cranky, bitchy annoying and fat as he-- I love you."

"Nice cover up."

"Sorry, but regardless of what we gon go through, we in this together cool?"

"Cool." I smiled at him.

"But you know what's cooler."

"What?"

"That no matter what I do you can't do or say shit."

"Say what now."

"You heard me, I love you too though." I said placing a kiss on his lips, before watching off smiling.