Oppression And Rampage

Start from the beginning

"...you bastard... what do you think you're doing...?" the principal asked as the boy didn't say anything. "I ASKED YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU CAN'T ANSWER?! WELL, OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! REALLY, SNEAKING A BITE WHEN WE'RE TRAPPED HERE FOR WHO KNOW HOW'S LONG! WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS!? STAND UP! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED!? IT'S BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THAT, THAT YOU'RE SHAMEFULLY OBESE! LIKE A PIG!"

Principal hit the boy over the head with the sword, "no...mean..."

The boy started to get tears in the corner of his eyes as the principal got pissed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! TREATING YOU LIKE A HUMAN BEING IS WORTHLESS! A FAT LUMP OF MEAT THAT CAN'T SPEAK UP!"

"...ong..." the boy muttered.

"HA?! WHAT?! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT CLEARLY!" the man shouted.

"...ong. You're wrong. YOU'RE WRONG!!!!" the boy started to rise and shake.

"Eh...what? Has this brat gone crazy?!" the principal asked.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" a scream is heard as Y/n gets an eerie feeling as he walks in the halls.

"What the hell? This feeling? It's coming from inside the school." Y/n started to run as Yukino is seen running as well.

"Y/n!" Yukino said, looking at his bag. "You feel it too?"

"Yeah, should've figured you'd get it too." Y/n says as the two run into Toudou and Kirishima.

"Toudou! Kirishima!!" Yukino shouted at them.

"Mayuzumi! Y/n! You too!" Kirishima looked back for a brief moment.

"Let's hurry!" Toudou said as they soon arrived at the scene.

The cafeteria doors were smashed out as the windows were broken, Y/n looked around, "what happen in here...?"

He walked in to see the student and looked at him, "you're...Yokouchi? From class 2, right?"

"Are you okay? Why is all this..." Toudou walked towards him with Y/n.

"What the hell happened?" Y/n asked as the boy muttered something. "What?"

The boy looked at him, "I'm not a lump of meat..."

"?" Y/n was confused. "What are you talking about? You're not a lump of meat, but what does have to do with what happen here?"

Ayase walked in with some students, "Ah?! What's is this!' The cafeteria's completely trashed! What happened?!"

"Ah well..." Toudou was about to say something.

"Ayase-San." Yokouchi caught her attention.

"What is it, dummy? You want something?" Ayase was surprisingly rude.

"Ayase, what's your damage?" Y/n asked as Yokouchi smiled.

"No need, Maruki-kun. This is a good chance. I'll show it to you too, Ayase-San... My...Power." Suddenly aura bursted out of Yokouchi as the student started to scream. A turtle like monster head came out of Yokouchi's chest. "W-Well? Isn't it incredible, Ayase-San? Butterfly-San gave it to me, my...PERSONA! NOW NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE FUN OF ME AGAIN!"