|Victoriad pt.2|

Începe de la început

"I was taking back what was rightfully mine!" He yells as he closes the distance between us. I slammed into him full force, grabbing his neck and slamming him back into the ground with every piece of strength within me. I watched him struggle below me, his hands lighting with flames of decay as he claws at my hand that gripped tightly around his neck.

"...you're sick, you know that?" I asked calmly as I lift his body away from the crater his body created and let my free fist fly at his stomach, letting his neck go as I sent him flying once more. I was instantly on his tail, appearing over top of him and let gravity pull me down. My feet crashes down into his chest, and I felt sickening pleasure build inside me as I felt his chest cave in under the pressure as we rocketed back to the unforgiving ground.

Blood erupts from his mouth, his eyes wide and bulging like they would pop out of their sockets. I jumped off of him, watching him sputter and choke on his own blood. Crimson red staining through his shirt.

I'm not done.

"You aren't allowed to die yet." My voice is hauntingly hollow in my own ears, the icy grip of fury clawing to stay in control against every other emotion bubbling up within me. Activating Aroa's Requiem, Ny hand outstretched as I turned back time in the space around Nico who'd already stopped breathing. I watched his chest reconstructed itself, his wounds healing and blood flooding back into his body. His eyes snapped open as he gasped for air.

His eyes shot over to me as he scrambles to stand up, black spikes tearing from the ground and into the air around him, splintering into smaller parts before launching at me. Aether pulsed within my core, growing stronger before finally releasing in the form of an aetheric shockwave. The coliseum shook with the power behind the blast as the spikes rocketed back towards their owner. His eyes widened as the spikes that had barely made it halfway across the field, rushed back at him even faster then when he launched them.

I watched as the spikes ripped through him, holes riddling his body as blood sprays out into the air. The metallic smell felt almost comforting, satiating my hunger for his suffering if only a little. His scream rung out like music to my ears in the silence of the audience that sat staring with fear and awe. I could feel the eyes of the Scythes and their sovereign trailing my every move. Listening to my every word.

Good. Let's set an example.

Aroa's Requiem enveloped Nico's body once more as time returned his body back to its original state. He slumped back to the ground, panting as he stares at me with fear swimming in his nearly black eyes. That wasn't enough.

"You have no right. No right to bring Cecilia back only to make her suffer again at the hands of Agrona." My voice reverberates in the silence. The daunting, heavy and repulsive aura weighs down on everyone present as every step I took, led me closer to Nico. He idiotically moves to his feet to try to fight, but before he could move so much as an inch, my hand is already buried in his chest.

I burrow deeper, breaking past his sternum and laughed at the sound of his screams of agony. My hand wraps around his core that was pulsing writhing his chest, and with slow and deliberate movement, I tug his core out of its place in his chest. Blood gushes found my hand as I rip the core from him, watching him fall over. He watched as I shatters his core in my hand, his life fluid pouring from him mouth. I inhaled the bit of blackened aether that released from his crushed core, letting the aether trail throughout my body and into my rune of destruction. My eyes closed as new information pours into my mind from the small bit of aether my rune of destruction decodes.