Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Continue Melissa)

It was just me and Rosy in the house for the holidays. Michelle and Bobbi went to some resort and Asha was with her parents or so she says. We were having another snow storm and all roads were closed and blocked off. I was looking out the window in the living room and it was deserted out there. Not a signal car drove by or a single person walking the streets. It was 3 in the morning and I wasn't tired. I shut the curtain as I felt Rosy presence behind me.

Melissa: I thought you were sleep

Rosy: I was but the heat when out in my room can you fix it?

Melissa: Of course I can

I turned off the lights downstairs with Rosy right by my side. Did I mention she scared of the dark? She is absolutely adorable to me. I made my way to her room and I touched her heater. It was hot. I then started wondering why she wanted me to come up here. I turned around to see her completely naked. My eyes grew big and I raised a eyebrow. She quickly put the sheet back around like before.

Rosy: I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking

Melissa: Why didn't you just tell me that's what you wanted

Rosy: Because I'm virgin

Melissa: Really now" she said raising a eyebrow

Rosy: Yeah I'm nervous

Melissa: Don't be nervous" she said in a whisper, walking up to her pulling her close

I wanted to wait but she asked for it so I'm giving it to her. I removed the sheet off her body and admire how sexy it looked. I pulled her close and started kissing her hard. She did the same. I grabbed on to her ass and squeezed it as she wrapped her arms around my neck and started tippy toeing. I really did enjoy short girls. I picked her up and put her on the bed without breaking the kiss. She slid off my shorts and panties in one go with her feet. I started rubbing my pussy against hers and she let out a moan. I kissed on her neck and made my way down to her private and I kissed it. I licked all around it and sucked it as she began to say my name. After that I kissed on her stomach again and made way back up to her lips. I then stuck one finger inside her and she tense up a little bit. I told her to relax and she did. I moved my finger around slowly as she grabbed on to the sheets and arch her back. She finally came and I kissed her a little longer before I gave her clothes to put on then I put back on my shorts. I then took her to my room and I held her for the rest of the night.