Jennie doesn't want to overthink things but she just couldn't. Many what if's are running on her mind.

She shrug them away and went to her bedroom taking a coat and Lisa's favorite yellow hoodie. Then she returns to her two friends not saying anything.

The three of them drove to the lab where they took Lisa. Jennie's hands are sweating and her heart is beating thousand times a minute as they get nearer to an isolated room.

They stopped infront of the door. "Jennie, do not hate us for what we did that time, we're friends here." Jisoo says holding the doorknob.

Jennie scoffs and faced Jisoo, "The moment you took Lisa away from me that night, we're no longer friends." Jennie swatted Jisoo's hands away from door knob and twisted it open revealing a big wide room with trees snd grasses even skies and clouds. Although she knows they're just virtual but it felt so real.

She turn around and found Rosé staring at her, she can't explain but sadness was all she can see on the taller's eyes. Rosé looked away and hold Jisoo's hand taking her away. Then Jennie closed the door, she heard a beep sound indicating the door is locked.

They were locking Lisa inside.

Jennie walks further inside until she finds a pond snd Lisa sitting by the rock playing with the water.

Jennie's eyes betrayed her and poured her tears out as she runs towards Lisa tackling her with a hug.

"L-love..." She cries so hard ss Lisa also has tears threatening to fall. "I miss you "

Lisa hugs her wife burrying her face to Jennie's neck. "I missed you too so much." Then after a few minutes in that position, they both pulled away.

Lisa wipes the tears off Jennie's beautiful face and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Jennie scans Lisa's face, it's pale, then her eyes traveled to Lisa's neck and arms. Lisa is as pale as the moon at night, her veins popping out colored blue, green and violet.

"I'm ugly... Don't look at me like that." Lisa's voice cracked.

"No you're not ugly, don't say that. You're beautiful." Jennie hugs Lisa again.

Lisa let's out a comfortable sigh, "Jennie, love... What do you think will happen if someone who is a danger to the society just disappears?"

Jennie's hig on her tightens, "I don't wanna answer that."

"It's just a question Jennie."

"And it's obviously about you. And that's why I'm not answering it. Just leave it love please."

Lisa looked over the corner of the realistic grassland room and saw the screen open revealing Jisoo and Rosé looking at them while crying. She nods at them and smiles taking out something on her pocket. A syringe like that is filled with a substance.

"I don't belong here Jennie."

"No! D-don't say that!"

"Zombies and Humans don't go with each other Jennie. I..." Lisa stops and sucked in those tears that are about to fall. "I need to go now Jennie. This is for you-"

"I said NO!" Jennie pulls back. "I said no... Just no..."

Lisa smiles completely understanding Jennie. "Jennie, I don't want to leave you. I love you, you know that. And being someone who is a hindrance to the human race should just disappear." Jennie was about to speak when Lisa shut her up with a kiss.

"You don't talk when I'm not done... Listen to me Jennie, I'm doing this for you and Ella." Then Lisa touches Jennie's big tummy. It's their kid together from Lisa's egg.

Lisa knew what's happening to her that's why she suggested Jennie should carry their first kid.

Then suddenly Lisa felt really hungry as she looks at Jennie's milky white neck. She just wants to strike it and bite her out.

But she stopped herself. Her veins are all popping out, her eyes are dark red.

She's turning to it. Completely.

Jennie looks at Lisa worriedly cupping her cheeks. "What's wrong? Lisa? Love?"

But Lisa could only answer her with a slow passionate kiss with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry love..." Lisa says in broke voice. She doesn't have any more time left. "Take care of Ella for me. Raise her well for...." She growls.

Lisa covered her mouth. Jisoo and Rosé who was watching them got alarmed ready to barge inside but Lisa raised her hands reassuring them she got this.

"Please don't talk like that love. You will live, we will find the cure for it."

Lisa pulls away and hold Jennie's hand then handed her the syringe. "Listen to me love, always remember that I love you so much. You and Ella, I love you two so so much. And I'm doing this for the both of you."

Jennie looks st the syringe on her hand then to Lisa. "What's this?"

"When I turn, shoot that on my neck before I do something alright?" Lisa says ignoring Jennie's question. Then a little later, Lisa felt her blood drain. Her mouth felt dry and her brain slowly getting occupied by the virus inside her.

She's already on the verge of turning in a second..

Lisa's eyes grew darker than before and suddenly she growled so loud.

But she again stopped it and meets Jennie's amber eyes. "I love you."

That all what Lisa said before completely turning into something.

She's not Lisa anymore.

She's turned.

Lisa attacked Jennie. Jennie panicked and holding out Lisa's shoulder to avoid her from biting on to her neck. Lisa was squirming wanting to be released as she growls.

"L-love, wake up! This isn't you!"

It really isn't. It's a zombie. Not her wife.

"Jennie!" Jennie looked at the direction of the voice and saw Jisoo. "The syringe!"

Then she remembers Lisa's instructions.

She slowly lift her hand up pointing the needle on Lisa's neck. Closing her eyes, she stabbed it on Lisa's neck and emptied it.

Immediately, Lisa collapsed on the side of Jennie.

Jisoo and Rosé ran to her helping her and taking Lisa a few feet away from them. They don't know if the drugs worked. Because it wasn't them who made it. Lisa made the drugs.

"I... I killed her."

"You didn't kill her Jennie. You helped her." Jisoo hugs Jennie.

Rosé came back to them after checking Lisa's heart beat, shaking her head she confirms, Lisa's gone.

She's gone.

And Jennie was more than devastated. She lost her wife and she has nothing to do anymore in this world according to herself.

But then she remembers Ella. Lisa has her flesh with her. With that, she can continue loving Lisa through their daughter.

"She's gone... Lisa is gone..."

Rosé and Jisoo hugged her tight. It was hard for them too, that was their best friend there a few feet away from them lying down all pale and lifeless.

"She's in a better place now Jennie."

"She is..."

There, Jennie finally let go of her. Accepting the fact that she's really gone.

Her wife is now in a better place.

A/N: rawrr