Infected

"No! What are you doing to her!?" Jennie shouts as she saw four people in a hazard suit put Lisa in a hazard suit and zips it close. Lisa could only watch her wife beg to let her out.

"Ma'am, we are told that your wife has the symptoms. We can't let this go spread and slowly takes the whole world." One of them who is holding Jennie's arms, states.

"She doesn't have that!" Jennie yells with tears swelling on her eyes. "She doesn't....have that." She repeats breaking down on her knees.

Lisa watches her wife who is crying and she can't help but to shed tears. She didn't protest to be taken away. She also wants to be away from Jennie, to avoid her getting caught up with what is inside her.

Something contagious that could kill everyone.

"Jennie, love..." Lisa speaks gaining Jennie's attention, "listen to me, they'll take me to wherever they will take me to test me. To maybe...find a cure." Although she's aware there isn't cure to whatever she has she just need to give Jennie a lightweight.

"No... I can't let them take you away. Please let her go..." Jennie begs clasping both her hands together as she kneels.

Lisa closed her eyes as she felt hungry, at least closing her eyes helps lessen her urge to attack anyone inside.

Then she faces the person holding her arms restraining her from moving even if she's inside the bag, "L-let's go please... Don't let her come for now..."

And they did, the two other people holding Jennie and the others taking Lisa out.

The two people with Lisa takes off their masks and looked at Lisa pitifully.

"I just don't get it why it has to be you." Jisoo says in tears as they lead Lisa towards their SUV.

"We'll find the cure Lisa. Just hold on to it. For Jennie. For us. For the baby." Rosé smiles as she opens the door and took Lisa in.

"Can you put a gag on me?" Lisa asks while the other two immediately shakes their head no. They don't want that, it's like treating their best friend a beast that could kill them, although they're right they just don't want to think about it like that. "Just do it please. In that way, no one's gonna get hurt. I won't be able to hurt anyone so please just do it."

Jisoo was contemplating on doing it but as Lisa shots her a pleading look, she closes her eyes and take a towel putting it over Lisa's mouth and tying it at the back of her head.

After that, they drove her to their lab to have further examination.

_

It's been a week since that night. The night where they took Lisa away from Jennie. She doesn't know where her wife is, no one told her about it and she's getting crazy thinking about it.

She closes her eyes as she hugs the photo frame from their bedside table. A photo of her and Lisa on their wedding.

"God, I miss you so much." She breathes crying.

Then her doorbell rings, this made Jennie's heart beat so fast so she ran so fast to see who it is.

Please be Lisa, please be Lisa...

But it wasn't Lisa. Instead it was their friends.

"You..." Jennie has her eyebrows knitted looking at the two of the four people who took her wife away. "Get out."

Jennie was about to close the door when Jisoo speaks. "Lisa wanted to see you."

This made Jennie stop halfway from closing the door. She looks at Jisoo. "She wants to talk to you about something." Rosé added.