Cabin (Part 2 of 2) (M)

Two people kissing beside the hot fire warming the both of them. Both exploring each other's mouth, kissing passionately.

Lisa wrapped her arms around the petite girl's neck who also wrapped her arms around Lisa's slim waist.

"I like you."

This made Lisa pull away, after hearing those three words from Jennie. Her heart was beating frantically from Jennie's confession. Instead of answering, Lisa kissed her again. A kiss where lust and love lingers.

Jennie took this as a sign that Lisa wanted more than a kiss. Her hands started to roam on Lisa's back, going to her waist up to cupping Lisa's breast.

They both pull away as Jennie helped Lisa remove the hoodie she wore a while ago. Once removed, they stared at each other's eyes again. With wonder and love, they kissed.

"Remove my shirt Jennie." Lisa says in between their kiss, Jennie obliged and slowly pulled Lisa's shirt up revealing her black lace bra. This made Jennie's mouth water, Lisa smirks, "Like what you see Jennie?"

"Oh yeah bet I do." Jennie cups Lisa's breasts massaging them perfectly making Lisa moan as she put her face on Jennie's neck placing kisses on it while she gets pleasure from Jennie.

Later on, Jennie unclasped the bra making Lisa's upper body all exposed. Jennie traces Lisa's breast with her tongue down to her belly button down to her pants. It was heaven, Jennie's touch makes her feel on cloud nine. Her hands are soft and she would want Jennie to touch her everywhere and everyday.

"You're so beautiful Lisa." Jennie went up again kissing Lisa's plump lips, and trailed down to her jaw licking it to her neck and bit it making Lisa yelp and winced in pain. She didn't expect Jennie to bite her like that. Jennie can't control it anymore, she was surrounded by lust but still overpowered by love.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to-"

Lisa cups Jennies face, "It's okay Jennie, you don't need to say sorry." Lisa leans in on Jennie's ear nibbling it and whispered, "Let's get it to the good part, shall we?"

This made Jennie turn on, sending euphoric sensation to her core.

Jennie pecked Lisa's lips and went down again to Lisa's lower region. But before she can unbuckles Lisa's jeans, she looked up as if she's asking permission with her eyes. Once Lisa nodded, she unbuckled it so fast pulling it all over to her legs together with her panty.

Lisa shivered as soon as the cold air mixed with the warm heat from the fireplace made contact with her glistening pearl.

Jennie started to kiss Lisa's thigh going up closer to Lisa's dripping core.

"Hah..." Lisa moans feeling Jennie's hot breathe on hers. She slowly thrusts her hips to touch Jennie's heavenly mouth. Jennie smirks and decided to tease Lisa, she pulled away making Lisa groan.

"Jennie, enough with the teasing and just- oohh, fuck..." She couldn't getto finish her words as Jennie shove her tongue in Lisa's waiting core. She licks her folds to her slit making Lisa arch her back from the intense pleasure she's having. Jennie was an expert, she knows what she's doing sending more and more pleasure to Lisa.

Lisa gripped on Jennie's hair and pushing her head more deeper on her. "Oohh, yes! That's so good!" Lisa couldn't contain her moans.

Without warning, Jennie pokes her tongue inside Lisa's dripping entrance making Lisa squirm from pain.

This alarmed Jennie and pulled back and faced Lisa who was now in tears, "Is this your first?"

Lisa slowly and shyly nods her head feeling embarrassed. It was indeed her first, her first everything. Jennie was her first kiss, and that's what she really was up to. To let Jennie have all her first.