Her Fear and Pain

Start from the beginning

Sidon's POV:

I had finished a meeting with my father and some council members about the current situation with Vah Ruta. After that was dealt with, I began walking back to Y/n's room to see if any luck, and on the way there I spotted Link.

"LINK! Good afternoon, my dear friend. I am guessing you are heading to the same place I am?" Seeing him nod, we began to make our way to her bedroom. I saw my friend Bazz and said my greetings as they moved to the side to let us enter. Except when we entered we saw her bed was empty and her clothes were on the floor. My eyes immediately shot to Link, who had the same shocked and worried expression as I.

I saw Link move toward her bed as I went to get a Bazz. Calling him to come inside.

"BAZZ! Where in Hylias name has she gone off, too? I told you if she woke up too come get me, but now she isn't in her room? Care to explain why she's not there?" I felt my heart drop. I didn't mean to raise my voice, but I was filled with worry.

"I didn't know your highness; we went on break for a few minutes, and we checked if anything was different before we left, but she didn't show any signs of waking up. We thought she was still asleep and didn't thjnk to check at all. Forgive me, your highness."

As I heard Bazz speak. I calmed down and looked at Bazz. He only used my royal title in public or when I am scolding him.

"Apologies, Captain, I didn't mean to raise my voice. Just please check-in before you're back on post. Get a few guards to search the area she is still injured, so my best guess is she couldn't have gotten far. Link and I will notify the king." He nodded and went to look for the little fairy that snuck out.

I turned to Link, who was waiting for me to finish, and we took off to tell my father of the news. Many thoughts plagued my mind of what might have happened to her and where she could be, and right before I can speak loudly to gain my father's attention I stopped dead in my tracks looking ahead of me. Right there was the fairy in question, frozen in shock herself as she turned around.

No one's POV:

No one said anything or dared to even move an inch. It was until King Dorephan cleared his voice that everyone came back to their senses. Link was the first to react and quickly ran to Y/n for a tight hug. As Link hugged Y/n she equally gave back a tight hug relieved that she was able to save him from any fatal harm.

"Oh dear Hylia, you're ok. Thank goodness. How are you feeling?" Y/n even extremely sore she checked him for any injuries.

"I should be asking you that! You look like shit, how are you feeling anything hurting?"Link like Y/n checked for injuries but nothing seemed out of place other than the bandages.

"I'm fine just painfully sore but it should pass in time. I was barely able to get out of bed when I woke up. Let alone my legs feel like jelly so I am also barely holding myself up together without falling on my knees."

"You should have waited until I got back, I would have helped you. And if you can't walk properly what are you doing up? Well it doesn't matter anyway. I suppose you are going to need help walking around again huh."

"Hey! I managed to get here on my own, didn't I? Though truth be told I kept falling on my knees so I am pretty sure I have a few bruises on my knees."

Giving each other one last hug they turned to the King and prince who while Link and Y/n spoke walked to his side next to his fathers side. Though both royal zoras could still hardly believe that someone from their past other than Link and Princess Zelda was still alive. Muzu was not amused in the slightest and gave the fairy the most condescending look he could muster. King Dorephan gained both Links and Y/n's attention and for a moment Y/n forgot that she was in front of people who could potentially blame her for the death of their beloved Princess Mipha. Her heart began to beat furiously out of worry and fear but trying to look up at the big blue Zora was difficult because she didn't want to see the hate she believed he had towards her in his eyes. She wouldn't be able to handle that amount of hate, especially from someone she saw as her father figure.