Nightmare

??? POV:

I woke up in my room and found I was alone in my room, so I got out of bed and started to walk out the door. I was trying to look for someone but I couldn't find anyone, everywhere I went not a single creature in sight. Then out of nowhere I see two people one a red glow the other with f/c glow,both had a familiar feeling to them but they were walking away in separate directions. I didn't want to be alone so I called out.

"HEYY!!WAIT FOR ME!!"

They didn't listen and kept walking away, I hated being by myself so I ran as fast as I could.

I called out again and the one with a f/c glow stopped for a moment almost like they didn't want to go. I saw the other red glow walk even further I wanted to follow that one but they kept getting further from me. Just as I was about to reach th f/c glow something dark and scary pulled both of them and took them away into a darkness. I realized who they were and yelled crying harder.

"MIPHAAA, YY//NNN, NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE."

Y/n was trying to reach towards me but was still getting pulled away. My sister was also being pulled but was being taken away easier than Y/n. I heard screams so loud it hurt my ears.

Then I woke up... I looked around and I was in my room with mini Ruta at my side. I got out of bed and ran to Mipha's room first with mini Ruta in my arms. I wanted to see her. I stopped at her door and creaked it open she was making a zora armor almost the size of that blonde hylian that comes over alot. I didn't want to bother her so I then ran to Y/n's room and opened it and saw her sleeping in her bed soundly.

I didn't want to be by myself so I walked up the bed but it was to high for me, still I tried climbing it only to fall on my butt. "Owey, that really hurt." I quickly closed my mouth when I saw the candle turn on by itself.

Your POV:

I was sleeping soundly and comfortable in my bed when I slightly woke up to my sheets being slightly moved. I didn't think much of it thinking it might have been Nixos trying to get under the covers. That was until I felt a stronger pull and then a thump and a voice, now I was skeptical and opened my eyes slightly and turned on the candle with a tiny fire light up spell.

I moved to the side of the bed still kinda laying down and tired and I saw a red little zora at the bottom of my bed.

"Sidon? What, what are you doing in my room?"

Looking at the prince and then seeing him begin to cry hard made me worry so I pushed the blankets off and picked him up from the ground onto my lap.

"Whats wrong guppy what's with the tears?"

Asking as I hugged him and rocked back and forth,wiping his tearsoff his face.

"I had a bad deeam and I-I woke up in my bed a-and I went out but I couldn't fzfind anyone in the whole Domain. I got really s-scared no one was around I was by myself."

I saw him hodling on to me tightly crying into my arms.

"Then I see y-you and M-mipha but you were walking from me I yell to you t-two but you kept walking away. You did s-s-stop but Mipha didn't, until two d-dark and s-scary things grabbed you and took you away. Mipha was gone f-f-first then you tried to come to me but was taken away from me too. Then I heard s-screaming that was loud it h-h-hurt my ears." He finished explaining his dream.

I yawned because I was still tired but I held him close. "A nightmare. You had a nightmare Guppy but its ok your not alone. Mipha and I are right here we'll always be here with you as you grow up into a big strong zora. I will never leave you alone guppy never ever and you know if you feel lonely," I lifted his whistle "You can always call for me and I'll get here as fast as I can."