Taken pt.1

3rd POV:

Everyone heard it no one in Hyrule could have ignored the terrifying sound of the darkness that had finally awoken. Hyrule castle was gulfed in dark and thick smoke, just by looking at it felt as though oxygen itself was limited. A giant dark and evil beast rose from the castle encasing with it's dark magic, but they failed to realize that Calamity was beginning to take over the Guardians. All the champions quickly left to use their divine beasts against the calamity.

Your POV:

Too quick it happened too quick everything was changing so drastically. I flew up from mother's pond to see what was happening, Nixos flying with me and perching on my shoulders and shook with fear. It took almost a whole year since the blood moon incident at the Domain for my form to return back too normal. I could see the black magic covering Hyrule Castle. Quickly I flew down to mother's pond and got all my siblings back in the pond for safety. Going in the pond myself to gather potions, tonics and anything that can help make sure everyone stay safe.

Having everything I needed I tried to leave until, "Y/n where do you think your going!?" I heard my mother call out too me. "Mother I have to go help them." Telling her in a rushed tone. "Absolutely not you are not leaving this pond, you are staying here where it is safe!" "Mother I can't do that you know I can't, please mother I have to make sure everyone is safe and secured. Especially with the princess having yet to awaken her power!" I had to retaliate.

I was wasting time just by talking to her, The Domain was the closest so I was going to head there first. After a few more minutes I couldn't take it, I flew to mother giving her a kiss on her cheek,... "I am so sorry mother but I have to do this." Before she can grab me I flew out quickly hearing both my mother and siblings screaming and cry out for me not to go. It broke my heart hearing them and I was tempted to go back but I had to stay strong and flew away with tears sheding my eyes. I couldn't hear what my mother said next.

Mija's (mother) POV:

"You remind me so much of your father, but please forgive me for what I must do next. I can't risk your life when you have yet to fulfill your own destiny. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me my dear daughter." I sunk back in my pond and made way to my next destination.

Your POV:

I flew as fast I could to the domain my wings were still sore from the transformation but I kept flying, it was sprinkling but not to bad to get drenched with water. My clothes were slightly sticking to my skin but not by much. I was getting close when I saw the monuments leading to the domain. I noticed that there were a lot more monsters out now than before this made me worried for everyone's safety. I decided to fly over them so I wouldn't attract attention and to get back more efficiently. After a few more turns I made it to the Domain, I quickly flew to the throne room where King Dorephan stood with a few Zora guards circling the area. He turned to me in what looked like relief, "Thank Hylia you made it here Y/n, we need all the help we can get." Beckoning to come closer. "Y/n please find Mipha and make sure she is alright I am terrified for her safety after she left in a rush to Ruta." I nodded in response but before I can walk out I noticed Sidon wasn't in the room with Dorephan I found it strange, "Your highness where is the prince I would have believed him to be with you when the calamity rose?" Something in my gut told me that something was off.

The king looked to his sides but also couldn't see the prince worry struck his features, "SIDON, SON WHERE ARE YOU?!!" He tried to stand to look for him but I stopped him before he could, "Sire, no please stay here, I'll go find Sidon with a few o...

The king looked to his sides but also couldn't see the prince worry struck his features, "SIDON, SON WHERE ARE YOU?!!" He tried to stand to look for him but I stopped him before he could, "Sire, no please stay here, I'll go find Sidon with a few other guards searching the waters. Stay so if he comes back you will be here." Even though he hesitated to do so he nodded and told me to bring him back quickly and then help Mipha. I flew out of the throne room before anyone could and quickly searched for the little prince, "SIDOOONN, WHERE ARE YOU?" I took notice that the rain was becoming more troublesome and rough, I felt as though something was about to happen so I searched as quick as I could. Flying higher from the domain and looking all around me I finally spotted him on the ridge of the dam that stood where Ruta was. The water was beginning to soak my wings and it wouldn't be long until they were soaked and useless to use. I landed next to Sidon, "SIDON WHAT IN HYLIAS NAME ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU NEED TO BE WITH YOUR FATHER!" He looked towards me afraid of everything going on and ran towards me gripping onto me, "I wanted to see Mipha before she left but right now Ruta sounds like she is fighting from the inside." The inside, I questioned the young Zora in front of me and shook my head, "Sidon that's besides the point you shouldn't be out here we need to get you back to your father."

"NO!! Y/n I want to see Mipha she could be in danger, Ruta lights keep changing colors from red to blue!" Now that made me worried that shouldn't be happening unless there's a malfunction, I turned towards the elephant that was in the water and he was right the light began to change and I could hear something clashing inside. I took off my cape and wrapped it around Sidon, "Sidon listen to me I will help your sister,but you can't be here I don't know what Ruta could do and I will not risk you getting hurt do you understand me!? Mipha would kill me if anything ever happened to you and I rather die than allow that too happen!" I know he understood me when I told him but he still had a look of not wanting to go. "But what if you get hurt too Y/n, I don't want to lose you or Mipha I am scared....what if you don't come back?" I saw tears coming from his eyes as he looked down, I gently lifted his chin to face me, "I promise you I will come back and Mipha as well, we will not leave you I promise." I hugged him as he hugged back the rain was getting worse so I picked him up and flew back to the throne room where now every Zora stood.

Dorephan saw me and great relief was shown after he saw me with the young prince, I placed him down on the ground and smiled at him ready to let him go and assist Mipha, but before I could he grabbed my pants, "Your cape Y/n." I kneeled down as he tried taking it off but I wrapped it around him again, "Hold on to it until I get back." I smiled at him and saw those same scared and sad eyes. "You promise you'll come back Y/n, I don't want to lose you or Mipha." I kissed his crest and looked at him, "I promise Guppy I will return with your sister, now remember this Sidon no matter what happens to your sister and I know we will always be proud of you and we love so very much." Before he could say anything we heard Ruta's cry and I quickly stood up and flew off not seeing Dorephan pick up Sidon who tried running to me with open arms and tears in his eyes begging me not to go.

(Credit to the artist of the clothing)