Her Fear and Pain

Start from the beginning

Though, after almost two weeks, one rainy afternoon, she stirred awake, opening her eyes once more.

Your POV:

I felt my eyes opening, but soon I felt immense pain all over my body. I tried moving my body up in a sitting position, but everything hurt so bad, but I did manage to sit up straight, though everything in my body told me to lay back down. After gathering my thoughts, I looked around my surroundings and noticed two things.

One, I was in my room in the Zora Palace, surprised they still had it and the second was the clothes on the foot of my bed. As I kept looking around, I suddenly remembered what happened with Astor and Link. I started to freak out, but then my sore body told me that I was still alive, and soon I calmed down just a bit.

"If I was dead, this wouldn't hurt as much. Agh! Fuck, but that sure doesn't stop it from hurting."

I got up, and when I went to stand up, my legs couldn't carry me at all, and I fell to the ground. I started laughing quietly to myself.

"Great, just perfect. I guess it's back to square one. Where the hell is Link?"

After what felt like an eternity, I was able to put strength back into my legs and walk to the side of my bed using the edges to hold me up an walk towards my clothes. Looking at my clothes, I thanked whoever chose these for me. They were a simple white top with a red ribbon through the neckline, two slits in the back for my wings, and a loose blue skirt with little details at the rim of the bottom of the skirt. At least if I wore this, it wouldn't bother my injuries too much.

I noticed they put me in a white nightgown, so taking it off was easy

I noticed they put me in a white nightgown, so taking it off was easy. However, trying to put on the other outfit proved to be a challenge. After 30 minutes, I had everything on only having to tighten my bandages back after putting the shirt on. I decided to leave my hair down since I was too sore to even try to tie it back.

Being extremely painfully sore sucked like hell. Just trying to get to the door itself was an adventure. I opened the door and looked down the hall, noticing there were no guards stationed at least none that showed up yet. I stumbled out the door and into the hallway using the walls to hold me.

"Goddesses not much has changed has it, even after 100 years, maybe the outside looks different. Good thing. I still have my memories of this place, if not, I probably would have gotten lost already."

Still feeling very sore, I walked out of the palace and into the main area. Since I was fighting Astor, I didn't have time to look at the Domain, but now I am amazed everything looks different well as different as I could remember. I saw the stairs that led to the throne room, and suddenly, I felt my knees buckle with worry.

"What will they think of me? Where the hell is Link? I can't do this alone? And I don't want to speak with the other zoras." After looking at everything, I decided to go forth from where I stood and took a deep breath, and started walking towards the throne room. Unbeknownst to myself that a certain fish prince and Hylian came to visit me only to find an empty bed and had worried expressions.