Truly His - 4

Kenneth was really right. This is the best party that will have me the greatest hangover in my life for the following day. My head felt lightheaded like I never even had a head in the first place.

That brought me to laugh more like a hyena. I was laughing real hysterically at myself, when suddenly some chick bitch grab me, making me drop my iPhone somewhere.

Shitty bitch.

"Hey, lemme kiss you." She said. I didn't protest at her and let her do her way with me. I was too drunk and weak to even pushed her and I think anytime now, I'm gonna die. Not just passed out. Die. Literally.

My back was really aching by now. The bitch that's been kissing me roughly kept pushing me, slamming my back on the hard wall. She started roaming her hands inside my shirt and I tried to pushed her off but she won't budge, not to mention me being drunk and drowsy.

"G-get off me bitch!" I hissed at her when suddenly the bitch that was hovering her stinking ass on me was yanked away from me making me gasps for air. I look through may blurry eyes when I came face to face with Hugh.

Hugh...............

"Hugh! Nice me- blaaahhh...!" I throw up all that been inside my stomach. I clutch my stomach as I kept on throwing up and I can hear curses beside me. Soon, I felt hands on my back trying to soothe me.

"You throw up on my damn shoe Erwan." Someone hissed. I tried to look up to spat back at him when suddenly I felt my head throb and my body burn. I tried massaging my head but it felt even worse, making me more drowsy and sleepy.

Before I could fall down on my own puke on the floor, someone grabbed my waist and lift me up bridal style. And that's the last thing I remembered before sleep engulf me.

.
.
.

2:00 a.m.
.
.
.

I suddenly woke up from the sudden ache on my stomach. I felt something heavy over my waist and I pushed it off. I quickly search for the bathroom. Upon spotting the bathroom I quickly entered and lean my head on the toilet bowl to puked again.

"Erwan." Someone called. I stop throwing up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as I look at the doorway. When I saw who it was, I felt all my blood drain, making me gasps.

"H-holy mother of! Jesus! Hugh's!" I pointed at him. "What're you doing in my house?!" I yelled at him. And then on, my stomach started churning, making me puked again. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if all my internal organs will be mixed with my puked, like I've been releasing all that's been inside my stomach now.

"Practically speaking Erwan. Your in my house. Not yours." He said while leaning himself on the doorway. I flushed the toilet and stood up but to my dismay, I fell butt first on the white tiled floor.

I heard Hugh sigh an exasperated sigh and neared me. I shot him a glare when he kneeled down infront of me. But he just tend to ignore me and pick me up from the floor and brought me to the marble sink with a huge mirror in front.

I clutch my hands on the edge of the sink while Hugh try to find something on the cabinet on the right side while his other hand hold my hips for support if I ever fall.

I looked at the mirror and I blushed as I saw Hugh's eight pack behind my back. He was half naked, only wearing sweatpants where the V line on his front is exposed and that made me gulp. When he noticed that I was staring at him through the mirror he smirked at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and averted my gaze away from the mirror. He finally found what was he looking for and it was a mouthwash.

"Wash your mouth with this." He said, giving me the small cup of the mouthwash. I snatch it from his hands and begun gargling it on my mouth. It taste like hot mint. Too spicy for my taste. I felt my mouth sting and quickly spit the mouthwash out of my mouth.

"Hoo..!! That was way too spicy for me." I huffed.

"Now, back to sleep." He said blankly and lifted me up, leading me back to his bedroom.

"Hell?! I'm going home sicko!" I pried away from him as I tried running for the door while looking back at him and sticking my tongue at him. Just at the right moment, I looked up ahead of me, I bumped face first on the wall. I felt my headache came rushing back at me like a truck just hit me.

I hissed loudly while clutching my head. Hugh quickly pick me up and put me down on his fluffy bed.

"Hugh...!! I need pain killers!! Aaarrgghh...!!!" I yelled and thrash wildly at the bed while clutching my head.

"Open your mouth." I heard him demand but I ignore him and just continue clutching my aching head. I writhed and winced hard in the bed feeling like my heads about to blow big time.

Hugh suddenly grab both my hands away from my head and pulled me into him. His lips met mine. I tried to pushed him off but he just deepened it by pushing the back of my head into him, and I felt something wet slid inside my mouth. And that's when I realize, he drank the medicine with water and transfered it to me.

After that, he pulled away from me and left me panting on his arms. I felt the pain subsided as I begun feeling sleepy again. I tried to fight back the sleepiness but it won't let me.

"Sleep Erwan." He commanded and my eyes didn't hesitate and I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hhhmmmm....." I mumbled when I felt hot breath hitting my face. There it is again. And this time it chuckled then once again hot breath hit my face. I stood up from the bed with my elbows but it was a wrong move. I bolted my eyes open and glared hard.

"You did not just kiss me?!" I swear right infront of his face.

"It was your fault." He got off the bed and went inside the bathroom and I kept my eyes glaring at him hard.

And that was when it hit me.

Shit!?.. I just slept with the worlds youngest multi-billionaire. Not literally slept with benefits. Just, were sleeping together in the same bed. Why would I not freak out?

I hop out of bed and look around for any sign of a clock and I spotted one right on the bedside. It says 10:46 a.m. I felt my eyes shoot out of my socket when I saw what was the time already. I quickly patch myself up and fix my hair and scramble for my shoes slipping them on. Fuck! Where's my phone?!

"Where're you going?" Hugh asked.

"I need to go to school, I'm fucking la-" I yelled at him and immediately, I was cut off when I saw him leaning by the door, only wearing a towel around his waist.

OMG, the abs! the abs!! The abs people!! The fucking abs!! Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out, so freaking out.

"Like the view?" I broke out from constant freaking pace when he walk pass me and smack my butt.

"Fuck you! Pervert!" I hissed at him. I crossed my arms and pouted to myself.

"Hey, don't worry about school. I already called your principal to excuse you." He yelled back from his walk-in closet.

"But my cousin Mich will freak out if she finds out I'm not home." I yelled back still standing at the foot of the bed.

"Called her too." He yelled back right before he got out of his walk-in closet, dressed in white button up and a pair of black jeans. Damn he looks sexy with just that outfit.

"Where're you going?" I asked when he grabs his phone, wallet and his car keys, slipping it in his back pocket.

"You mean we?"

"Ok.... So... Where're we going?"

"Guess it."

"My house? So I can go home?"

"Wrong." He said. "Were going on a date."