Kuoh treaty and upcoming alliance

"...So this is the end of the coference and result is alliance between three factions.", leader of the Devil Facton, Sirzechs Lucifer ended the conferece. "Indeed, more pointless fighting results only grater misery.", Michael joined. Azazel just nodded to point out everyones agreement. 

"So, now when alliance between the Three Factions has been formed, I think we should speak about those who are calling themselves as "Saints" since we have met only one of them, and he was alone the threat we haven't been faced a while. Even Kokabiel would be a small fry compared to him. And he dropped that kind of hint that they are more.", Rias Gremory told while suggesting new topic for to discuss. 

You know Rias, any of the Three Factions have no desire to start hospitalities that are not needed,  and we Demons have no rescoures to it either.", Sirzechs reminded to his younger sister.

---Elsewhere, in the Sanctuary--- 

"Aphrodite! I have locate Shura, Saga, and even Camus!",  Deathmask shouted. Aphrodite stayed calm and focused. Then let's join them. I leave poisoned roses to Aries temple, wher gemini Phantom is. That should be enough to guard Sanctuary.

---In front of Conference house---

"There you are.", a sudden, familiar voice was heared by Shura. "Aphrodite and Deathmask. You are here. This makes us five. Come and let us make sure humankind survival from the next Holy War!"

"What shall we do?", Deathmask asked. Saga smiled that wicked smile they all remembered so well. "That's easy we join the Conference that we are not invited in." He chuckled. "That way we ensure they don't agree on somenthing that can danger lives of people." Camus continued.

--- Timeskip, conference room---

Final agreements was made between Three Factions, when room's door opened and voice sighed: "Damn it, we are late." Otther voice answered, That doesn't matter, we just squeeze the agreement out of them." Third voice asked: "Shall we do it here or in the edge of the netherworld?"  Fourth voice answered: Don't be fool Deathmask." Fourth, and too familiar voice to Rias ended this odd conversation. Now, what shall we do?

"W-what are you doing here?", Rias asked, a bit frightened state

"W-what are you doing here?", Rias asked, a bit frightened state. "I told you there are more of us. This isn't even all of us."

"Enough, Shura. Okay, you all we are all gold saints and all of us posess powers like Shura you have already met. My name is Camus and I can Freeze temperature to it's absolute zero."

"Just wait a moment.", Michael turned to Azazel, they are hostile and dangerous, but not towards to us. We have no rason to fight. Why we don't just leave?" Azazel nodded. "You're right. That's best option we have. This is devils problem alone." 

"See you around. We do not mean any harm.", Michael and Azazel declared when taking their helpers and vanishing to sky.

You can't be that much a threat, Rias said, and started to channel his power of ruin. Other devils started also channel their powers, and Issei called Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor.

Saga, would you mind?", Aphrodite asked. Saga stepped forward not at all." He raised his hands and shouted while burning cosmo: Galaxian Explosion!

((A/N): Just watch from the point 0:45 to end.)

"Now you have taste of the core skill of mine, too. Let just say, that if you dare to raise a hand agains us, or use the innocent people, you will face the wrath of the twelve Gold Saints!" Saga turned other Saints. Let's just leave there isn no other message to deliver to them.

With this this, Saints leaved from the ruins of the house.

(A/N): For you to know that house wasn't the same they used to mmeting room in actual story.