Gold Saint of the Gemini and Aquarius appears

Shura was walking through Sanctuary and felt familiar cosmo radiating somewhere from the Sanctuary. "What is this?", Shura wondered. "Surely it isnt...?" Shura rushed towards to source of the familiar cosmo, which appeared come from inside of the Gemini temple. Shura steppped in and found, for his own suprise, the face of the Gemini Saga in front of him. And it ws the good side of him.

"Uh, when you came here?", Shura asked. Saga sighed. "It seems I came here same way as you - through dimension gap. But for now, could you tell me where actually are we?" Shura stared at him. "In another dimension. Isn't that obvious? Oh, and it seem here are devils and angels and gods from diffent religions.", He stated. "So we get to live once again?", Saga wondered. 

"There only one problem. Our Athena isn't here. So protecting the humankind takes priority to us.", Shura noted. "But we need to focus on strengthening the Sanctuary as well as keep those devils in that Kuoh town in check.", Saga said. Shura was suprised. "Oh, you know about them too?"

Of course he would know. We all feel their demonic presence all way to here.", a familiar voice took part to conversation. Both saint turned to source of the voice and saw another familiar face.

 Both saint turned to source of the voice and saw another familiar face

So, you are here too, Camus? If you are here where are the others?", Saga asked. "I Don't know. Haven't seen any. Excluding you two just now.", Camus answered calmly, without any signs of emotions, as allways.

"Howerer, we need to strengthen to our numbers. Signs of war have emerged.", Shura told Camus. "That's obvious. I can feel aura of harm coming from that way." Camus pointed towards to Kuoh town.

Then let's protect the Sanctuary as we did as revenants back then.", Saga proposed. "Agreed.", Shura and Camus accepted simultaneously.

"Saga, you could leave your Gemini Phantom here as we shall visit those devils and angels meet-up. It seems to be their somewhat peace conference.", Shura told. "And because we aren't invited, it seems they have declared us their enemies.", Camus continued the thought. "As Shura said, signs of war have emerged", Saga ended the discussion.

Then it's settled. Now, Shall we go?", Shura asked. Saga and Camus just nodded.

(A/N): As you may have noticed, some time of passed since Capicorn Shura visited in ORC.