Chapter 5 - Friends

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: "Alright, bye!" He said before closing the door.

Without saying anything, Jennie drove the car while Taehyung watched them disappear from his sight.

Time skipped.

Lisa: "Unnie! Nini!" She said with excitement as soon as she saw them when they got inside the room.

Jisoo: "Lisa! I miss you!" She said happily as she hugged her. Jennie came and hugged her as well.

Jennie: "It's been awhile Lalisa. You've been very busy with your modeling career. We barely get time to spend together." She pouted.

Lisa: "I'm not that busy you know. You were just away and doing your own business abroad girl, that's why we don't get the chance to bond often." She chuckled. 

Jennie didn't know what to say because what she said was true. She was away with her parents, helping them expand their business abroad.

Jisoo: "Well, now that we are together, let's enjoy our time tonight!" She exclaimed. "Where's the bride?" She asked while looking around.

Rosé: "Here! Your pretty soon-to-bride is here!" She said with a big smile while walking towards her friends.

Jisoo: "Chaeng!" She hugged her. "I miss you! And, congratulations on your recent album. It's definitely a hit!" She told her.

Rosé: "Thanks, Unnie! I miss you and you too, Nini!" She said hugging Jennie.

Jennie: "You sure you wanna get married now? You're at the peak of your career." She questioned her.

Lisa: "Hey, what are you saying?" She elbowed Jennie.

Rosé: "It's okay, Lisa." She chuckled. "And, I'm super sure, Jen. He's more important to me and besides, it's not like my career would end because I got married." She continued.

Jisoo: "Wah! Our Chaeyoung has grown up so much and is getting married soon. Now I'm emotional." She said with tears forming in her eyes.

Rosé: "Unnie, you're making me cry." She started getting emotional as well.

Lisa: "You guys stop it. It's too early for this drama. Save this for later." She said, trying to stop them from crying.

Rosé: "You're right. It's too early for this." She laughed. "Why don't you guys settle down. Let me just make a quick call to my handsome groom." She said, smiling.

The girls nodded and went to the living room. They have been friends since college. Jisoo who's a year older has been a close friend of Lisa and Rosé from the time Jennie introduced her to them. Since then, they have been best friends, more like a family as well.