◣◥▣Chapter 12/Relaxing and Stories▣◤◢

Welcome to the next chapter! I do apologize for the long delay, with the floods in my area, the internet was cut off.

That and I'm also lazy af. But the amount of support I see is amazing, so lets get started

Y/N pov:

After Shinobu took a look at my body, she said I have muscle strain and because of the shot in my ears before, I also damaged my hearing, but managed to fix it when I used Total Concentration Breathing. All that just from Angel Breathing. 

I need to train to use Total Concentration Breathing Constant or I'll never be able to use it. I watch as Zenitsu screams about his medicine, Tanjiro trying to stop Zenitsu screaming, and Inosuke surprisingly quiet laying on his bed.

I sigh as I stand up, I had the less damage during the mission, so I'm able to walk around and all that, I just cant train until my muscle strain is gone, and Shinobu says that walking around would be the best idea.

I walk around the estate until I come across Shinobu. "Um, excuse me" I call out to her as she turns to me. "Is it ok if I can go out the estate?" I ask Shinobu. "Sure, just be back before sundown" Shinobu tells me.

"And I will know if your straining yourself" Shinobu tells me sinisterly. "Duly noted" I mutter as I turn and leave. "Scary woman, but really nice" I mutter as I leave the estate. I love days like this, not a cloud in the sky.

"Its days like this that I wish Anakin was here" I mutter under my breath. I decide to make a stop at a small café to eat. When he entered the Café, "Umai!" He heard an all too familiar shout. He looked in and saw Rengoku with the Love Hashira.

Rengoku seems to have noticed Y/N, and so did the Love Hashira. "Oh! Your Feather Boy! Here!" The Love Hashira waved Y/N over. Y/N reluctantly went over to the duo. "Hello miss, Hello Rengoku, is this a date?" I ask the 2.

"Oh heavens no! Were food buddies!" The Love Hashira explained as Rengoku nodded in agreement. "This place has the best Sakura Mochi!" The Love Hashira told me as she took a bite. "I'm Mitsuri Kanroji" The Love Pillar introduced herself.

"I heard a lot of good things about you from Anakin" I say as she smiles brightly. "Oh! I'm so glad Ana-Kun spoke well of me! He's so polite!" Mitsuri fangirled about my master. "Agreed, he's always been a brother figure to the Hashira" Rengoku spoke with a wide smile.

"I'm glad. He was like an older brother to me too. Sure we had our fair share of fights, but he's not one to be cruel to anyone" I smile as I sit with the 2. "I was so sad when I heard he died" Mitsuri started to tear up.

"I was crushed when I heard what happened, but I cant go back now" I saw as I look at the ceiling. "Where would I go? Juzuki Village already cast me out. I just gotta keep going" I say as I grab some Sakura Mochi and eat it.

"Wow, this is great Mochi" I say as Mitsuri nods excitedly. "This is like the first time I met you, only this time, Mitsuri is joining us!" Rengoku light heartedly laughs. "Guess your right" I smile as I take another bite out of the Mochi.

"So, what did Shinobu tell you, about your condition?" Mitsuri asks me, holding a cup of tea. "I have muscle strain so I'm not able to train or do extreme exercises until its gone" I explain to them. 

"Glad its nothing too serious!" Rengoku said, taking a bite out of his own Mochi. "UMAI!" Rengoku shouts as I get a little startled. I'll never get used to that. But it's all fun and games here.

"Yo!" I hear a loud voice. I turn and see a really tall male with white hair and magenta eyes. "Oh, your the flamboyant Feather slayer" he says to me. "Allow me to introduce myself!" He says as he gets into a pose.

"I am the all mighty and very flamboyant God of Festivals! I Am Tengan Uzui!" He introduced himself in a flashy manner. I remember what Anakin told me about him. Anakin was right, he is very flashy.

"Well, uh, it's very nice to meet you, Anakin told me about how 'Flamboyant' you are" I try and form a sentence, and it seems to make Uzui more prideful. "Ah! I see Anakin spoke of my flashyness!" He says.

"Tengan! Come and eat with us!" Rengoku invites him over, and Uzui agrees. This is what it must feel like being surrounded by Hashira. Well, I may soon become a Hashira myself.

"Did you know, when Mitsuri was injured, Anakin carried her bridal style while panicking like a mother would. Mitsuri's face was priceless!" Uzui told me. Mitsuri's face turned red. "You promised not to tell anyone!" She shouts, covering her face.

"Or that other time when Anakin came back all beaten and bruised because some entitled woman didn't like the way she was saved by him. Shinobu almost went hunting for the woman!" Uzui told, surprising me.

"Did he ever tell you about the burns on his face?" Uzui asked me, and I shook my head. "Bummer, none of us know either" Rengoku says as he continued to eat while listening.

"All we really know about his past, is that he's an orphan, poor Ana-kun" Mitsuri sighed as I nod. "That explains why he doesn't have a last name" I say, eating a bit of Mochi.

"We never asked him about his past, especially when he retired. Only talking about a tragedy" Uzui said will a bored look on his face. I know what he means, but I resist telling them.

"Anakin had a huge impact on us all, not just as friend, he was like family to all of us" Uzui took a bite out of some Mochi. "But hey, now we have his flamboyant student with us!" Uzui wraps an arm around me while cheering.

"And hey, if he didn't already love someone, I would have asked him to become my flamboyant husband!" Uzui tells us, and I choke on air. "Huh?!" I ask confusedly. I look to the other 2 for answers.

"Mhm, Tengan has always talked about it" Mitsuri admits. "Even though he has three wives" Rengoku adds, shocking me. "Three wives?!" I shout in shock. This man, who already has 3 wives, WANTED ANAKIN AS HIS HUSBAND?!

All 3 of them laugh while I sit there stunned. What am I supposed to say!? I manage to get my composure. "I don't like hearing that someone wants to marry my teacher" I pout.

"Ah don't be so negative!" Uzui told me. "HOW CAN I?!" I shout as I bite my thumb. Rengoku and Mitsuri hold back laughter as I try and push away from Uzui me, but fail, he's way bigger than me.

Welcome to the end of this chapter
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!
My laptop is shit so I'm using a new tablet while writing.

Welcome to the end of this chapterI AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!My laptop is shit so I'm using a new tablet while writing