3. Getting to Know Each Other.

Another day, another short chapter 😔

~third person pov~

They stayed there for sometime talking to eachother about their stories infront of the beautiful ocean that reflected the sunset 🌅 but then it was getting dark, so y/n and wilbur said their goodbyes, and y/n left to go back to y/n's apartment and went to bed 🛌.

The next morning, y/n woke up at 8:00, ready for the day. y/n's college started tomorrow so y/n didn't need to worry about college for now. So y/n went outside and bought everything y/n needed for college. Books 📚, pencils✏, pens 🖊, a water bottle🍶and food 🍞 to bring for college. When y/n picked out the things and checked the time, it was still 2:00. So y/n went to buy some snacks with the spare time. When y/n finished buying the snacks, y/n realized that
it was 3:05. y/n panicked while running to the coffee shop but when y/n got there, y/n was 11 minutes late and Wilbur was already waiting to see if y/n would come again. y/n called for Wilbur and he responded.

~y/n pov~

"Wilbur!" I called for him. "Oh, hey y/n, I thought you wouldn't come, I was just about to leave in a couple minutes." He told y/n. "Sorry I'm late, I was shopping for some snacks to share and got lost in time." I said to him nevously. He giggled then looked at me and said " Well then, show me what snacks you got for us!" I showed him the snacks and ate them while chatting. It was a good time 😌 and then Wilbur suddenly said "If these encounters doesn't make us friends, then i don't know what will." . "Of course we're friends!" I told him.Then I rembered that I needed to ask him about the Wilbur Soot thing. So i asked him "Are you doing a job right now?" He said "Sorry?, I don't quite understand what you mean by that.". I said to him "I mean like do you have a job or anything like that?". Then he told me "Oh, yes, I'm a content creator." I was surprised that it sounded like wilbur so I said to him "Like, Wilbur Soot? The big content creator?
But there's absolutely no way, the chances are very slim to none. Plus, maybe your name is just the same." "Uhm- Well-" He said before my parents called my phone and he got cut off.

~wilbur soot pov~

I was about to tell y/n before I got cut off. y/n's parents had called and y/n is currently talking to them. I could hear them through the phone saying things like 'How are you doing y/n?' or stuff like 'What's it like there in brighton?' And I
heard y/n responding with "I'm good here, everything is amazing! I even made a new friend! His name is Wilbur! He is an amazing friend and is really nice! You should meet him someday!" Those words really struck my mind like lightning. It just felt meaningful. Like y/n thought of me as something more than a friend. Someone who is worthy of introduction. And with that, I felt something that made me care more and more. I started to grow feelings for y/n. That was what it is.

Word count : 578