Introduction

Dracogen are a race of Sergal-Dragon hybrids primarily that lives on the planet in Caus System 38 Lightyears away from earth in the Draco Constellation called Planet Cassius 9 with a size of 20 Earths could fit in.
Dracogens are diverse species with many subspecies that derived from their Ancestors - Protogens, Primagens and various furry or scalie lineages and lives in many regions of the planet by clans. Dracogens are further subdivided into more different subspecies namely Cassiusians, Ventorians, Tallians, S3, Erideans, Epsilonians, Space Hydragens, Oviraptogens, Utahraptogens, indoraptogens, Archeopteryxogens, Sethrakogens, Xenomorphogens, Phantomonogens, Symbiogens, Scavenger Monogens, Neomorphogens, Metamorphogens, Omnigens, Synthogens and etc. They have different and complex cultures, Some are feral and others are Anthromorphic, some are covered in scales and others are covered in fur, They can either reproduce sexually (usually by mating) or Asexually (Parthenogenesis or Parasitism).
A typical Dracogen is usually 5"7in or 170.81 cm in height while smaller species are only 1ft 8in or 0.5m, while in terms of sexual dimorphism, Males are quite taller and larger than females. The race that inhabits Planet Cassius 9 are well adapted to ideal and harsh environment and topography of the planet from scorching Desserts, Heavy pressure ocean trenches, lush forests, urban cities to Freezing mountainous terrain or cold northern and southern regions.
They are good at using and processing technology to their advantage and everyday uses. They can speak their traditional language (Dracanian) or normal language (English) clearly and fluently, and their manner of Alphabet and Numerics are expressed in Dracanian.
Newborn Dracogen are born alive or hatched by eggs and their gestation period varies from species to species
In this novel, It will showcases the events of a long term civil war on Planet Cassius 9 between Draxas/Darkus' forces and the Phalitian Allied forces and as the tension is straightly forwarding its pace, Time for recurrent of Adventure and Romance without war will soon arise after Draxas' fall.