Preface

XT3 OMEGA SAGA, A Flight towards the futuristic future is specially written for junior furries and scalies which have interests in the Cyber frontier genre of the series. It is Action Adventure and Romance type of furry and scalie based series that aims to explore the amazing and strange worlds in space beyond our reaches as well as our imagination in fan fiction series.

All concepts and plots are clearly and presented in simple English for easy understanding. Illustrations, Backgrounds and every interesting informations of each character are included in this volume are provided all through out the book in order to simplify concepts as well as widen their imagination and creative thinking about the species, their Subspecies, inspirations, Pros and cons of every character, Culture and world they come from.

In this book, We aim to show every detail of vastness of space, explore strange worlds and species as well as incorporating some science fiction figures all through out. We aim to show every essence of Action, Adventure and Romance featured in this series

We hope that you will enjoy reading and using your creative imagination to picture out every setting from this book series at the same time enjoy the illustrations of characters provided all throughout.

Red Zephyr "RZ" Dragsteel