5

"Then do it."
Thats all I needed, I feel myself letting loose. I sit over the edge of the bed, taking Val carefully and placing her over my knees.
"We need a safe word first and foremost." I add.
"Peaches."
"Agreed." I nod once.
I admire the beautiful figure in front of me, feeling my dick twitch through my sweats, its been a long time since I've done this. Seeing Val in my clothes, in my boxers makes me feel something. I can't describe it, but its a good feeling plus her ass looks amazing.

I slowly rub the skin thats showing through the tight material, Val wiggles under me which makes me give her a quick spank. The soft moan that leaves her parted lips makes my hand swat her again just to hear that sound.
"Bruise me." She softly starts to pant.
"Is that what you want?"
She nods, causing me to spank harder in response.
"Words."
"Please bruise me, Sir."
Happily. I continue my pursuit on her ass, watching the skin jiggle each time. The sound of her skin on impact and the moans breaking through have me twitching like crazy.
"Look at how red your ass is." I bite my lip.
"That felt so good."
I slowly pick her up, sitting her on my lap. Val straddles my hips, hands back in my hair. We look into each others eyes, full of lust and hunger for one another. Her hips slowly start to move, grinding down on my cock. I moan softly, gripping her hips tight to help her movements.
"You're so gorgeous, baby girl." I pant. "I need to be inside you."
"Please." She whines. "I want you."
Again, thats all I need. I feel the frustration growing as I gently toss her onto the bed, she bounces slightly but seems to enjoy it. I move quickly, pinning her hands down above her head. A quick gasp leaves her lips in surprise at my speed and strength.
"Are you okay with this, we can stop at any time."
"I want this." She whispers.
I leave a soft kiss on her lips, dragging my teeth along her neck, her head flops to the side to give me more access. I try to hold back the urge to sink my fangs tight into her neck, her pulse quickens under my tongue.
"You can bite me if you want to." She gulps.
"Not today, Princess." I whisper, kissing over her pulse. "Lets ease into this."
I feel her nodding in agreement.

Finally, my mouth reaches her hips. Me hands grip at the curves under me causing her to thrust quickly. I growl softly, pinning them down to the mattress. I pull the boxers off of her body, taking in the sight of her laying there, legs parted for me. I take it in for a moment before lightly nipping the skin of her thighs, she gasps loudly before biting her lip to dull the noises.
"Let go of your lip, I want to hear you." I mumble, hovering above her thigh.
She let's go of her lip, breathing heavily. I keep my eyes on her as I lick her clit softly, the reaction is so sweet, I nibble softly on the sensitive bud. She tosses her head back, clearly enjoying the moment. I waste no more time and dive in, moving between soft licks and sucking on her clit. Her breathing quickens, chest rising and falling. She squeezes her eyes shut, she's trying to hold back on me.
"Cum for me." I chuckle.
She shakes her head quickly.
"I'm not going to stop." I mumble, kissing her thigh. "I plan on pleasuring you until you can't take it."
She gasps again at the statement. I take that as a cue to keep going. I suck on her clit harder, feeling her getting closer until she can't take it. Her thighs squeeze around my head slightly, her legs shake and her back arches. Its truly a sight to see.
"How was that?" I slowly make my way to her lips.
"So good." She opens her eyes.
"I'll let you recover." I smirk.
"No, want more." She groans, reaching up towards me.
I take her hand and guide it down to her soaking wet pussy.
"How bad do you want it?"
"So bad." She whines.
I guide her fingers along her folds, helping her gather the wetness.
"Show me." I crawl backwards.
Val stares at me in slight shock, sitting up slightly.
"If you're not comfortable with this, say so." I turn serious for a moment.
"I just...you're the first thats wanted to see that."
"I'd love to see you fuck yourself for me, then I can see how to pleasure you better."
She smiles, her eyes blown up in excitement. I sit back on my knees, watching eagerly as she begins to pleasure herself. I lick my lips, still tasting her which drives me wild. Her fingers move inside for a second before she starts playing with her clit, making her sigh happily. I move close, moving my hand up  her thigh, it doesn't stop her. I keep my gaze on her fingers while my hand creeps up to her perfect breasts, her moans are like music to my ears. I gently take her nipple and roll it in between my fingers slowly, that definitely does something as it causes her to go faster.
"Need to cum."
"Cum." I pinch her nipple slightly harder.
That does it, her legs shake more this time. I can feel the painful erection in my pants truing to break free of its confinement.
"Fuck me." Val whispers, her hand reaches out towards my waistband.
I slide closer, letting her take off my sweats and boxers in one swift movement. Her eyes move from my cock to my face, she licks her lips and moves her head towards me. I stop her, wrapping my fingers in her hair.
"This is about you."
"What about you?" Her eyes look so sweet right now.
"Seeing you like this is all I need."
She moans again, my words seem to have an affect on her.
"I need you inside me, please Sir."
"How could I say no to you? Looking so needy, not such a brat when you want my cock."
"Please." Is all she can manage.

I reach into the bedside drawer and grab a condom. Better safe than sorry, Val smiles and helps me slide it on which is actually sexier than I thought it would be. I adjust myself above her, using my hand to guide my member inside her. I gasp, feeling her squeeze around my dick. Both of us let out a small moan together. Fuck, she feels amazing. I wait for a moment, gathering my senses together. I give a slow thrust, watching the reaction of the beauty underneath me.
"Don't hold back." She whines, her hands reaching around to my back.
With that, I start to thrust harder, I still feel the need to hold back. I don't want to hurt her, as much as I want to pound her into this mattress, I don't know if she's ever been with anyone. Her nails dig into my back, making me growl, I can't focus, I can't control myself. It's like some animalistic urge takes over and before I know it, I have one of her legs over my shoulder to get in deeper, I pound into her, the only sounds in the room being our moans of pleasure and skin smacking against skin. I close my eyes, enjoying the steady rhythm we've built.
"Fuck." I pant heavily. "I need to cum."
"Cum with me please, Daddy."
I snap my eyes open, her eyes look into mine as I continue my thrusting. The eye contact, the title, everything together has me losing it. I feel the rush of pleasure washing over me, both of us reach our climax together, practically screaming each others names. I fall forward, dropping her leg on the way down. I manage to hold my arms above her head, never leaving her stare.

Something comes over me, something I've never felt before. It's like a moment of pure clarity, like everything is more vivid and colorful, something is different. I can feel my body pulsing with a desire to cherish and protect this woman...I found my spark.